More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by carlgustav69 carlgustav69

What happens next?

June gets kinky

June says to Darren, "I have a surprise for you."

She then grabs his arm and leads him to the bedroom. She pushes him down on the bed and tells him to wait there. She goes to his bathroom looking for something, he hears her looking around and finally she returns. She then tells him to strip naked for her. He reluctantly drops his clothes to the floor and sits back on the bed. June tells him to close his eyes so he does and then she blindfolds him. Once blindfolded he feels her doing something with his wrists, she then drags him to the top of the bed and spreads his arms out. He acts surprised as she proceeds to tie his arms to the bed, then she takes his ankles and ties them to the ropes on his wrists. June then starts sucking and licking his cock, working her way around his balls and down to his sweet puckered asshole. She keeps licking his ass hearing him moan and squirming under her skilled tongue.

"Now I have a big surprise for you" says June as she sticks a finger up his ass and wiggles it around she starts to take off her dress.

What next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)