More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Dark Warrior Dark Warrior

What happens next?

June comes clean with Darren...

Darren and June edged towards the couch, and when they reached their, June pushed Darren onto the couch and took a moment to brush the straps of her dress off her shoulders. The garment fell from her top half, and her tits sprang free in all their glory, and when she climbed on top of Darren his hands shot immediately to the huge globes of flesh, their mouths and tongues once more meeting in a passionate kiss.
Meanwhile, June's hands quickly unbuttoned and removed Darren's shirt, followed by his pants. Now he was left in only his boxers. He took his hands off her tits for a moment, and slowly ran down her stomach and grabbed the dress, which now hung around June's waist.
"Wait... Darren..." she said, in between kisses. Then she sat up, and looked him in the eyes.
"Tell me Darren. Do you... love me?" she asked. She was still unsure whether to reveal her secret yet...
"Yeh, of course honey. I love you." he said, reaching up and stroking her face. "Why? Is something wrong?"
She knew that he was telling the truth, and she decided it was time to tell him. "Darren... there's something I have to tell you..."
Darren's eyes showed his care and his worry. "What is it, sweetheart?" he asked. "You know you can tell me anything."
"Well, like they say, actions speak louder than words..."
And with that, she pushed the dress down, revealing her penis to Darren.

How does Darren react?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)