More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Mapron01 Mapron01

Which celeb would you like to, ahem, spend time with?

Jun Hyo-seong

Ah, the poor miss Hyosung. She didn't really deserve to be here, but you don't really care about that, do you?

We had some of our smartest people create some fake dirt on her. Just the kind of stuff a famous artist like her couldn't afford to have out on the world, even if its fake. We here at Starliner make sure our information is impossible to disprove.

It would've been pretty bad stuff, so we managed to get her for 6 tours here. You're lucky, you're our first costumer to get to use her.

As always, out company policy is you won't get in trouble as long as you don't go too far, so go ahead and have your fun with this singer. Around the ship you will find several special rooms for nearly every imaginable fetish, as well as several open spaces where you can use your .

You can use your wristband to locate your and have her travel where you want her to go. She has been very obedient so far and di well on the training we give to all new celebs before they come here, but since it's her first time, you might have a bit of trouble with more humiliating or commands. If she refuses, remember to give her a little shock, to remind her of her place on this boat, as your personal sex .

Where do you want her?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)