More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by logandirth logandirth

Which Girl Will You Pursue?

Julie

Julie showed up at the gym before you were there to open this morning. Her work ethic to constantly train has always been off the charts. You watch her down by the pool and by watch, you really mean stare at. She walks by in her athletic Speedo One-Piece and your eyes sheepishly watch her small soft breast, flat stomach and perfect ass go by. More then once you gotten a glimpse of her when her suit is wet and you can define the outline of her pussy’s lips.

Three times today you caught her getting in a session at the pool. Each time leaving you a bit shaken from seeing her. Yet now everyone has gone home for the evening and you can rest easy that you should not be running into her again.

Closing up for the night, you are making your final run through the gymnasium. You walk-through the men’s locker-room and lock up before stepping into the deserted women’s lockers. Right away you hear the shower, but you think it was probably left on accidentally. Then you see her dripping wet in front of you. Her eyes are closed and she didn’t here you.

What Do You Do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)