More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ewong ewong

What's next?

Julie the fresh faced reporter

[Author's note] This thread is an alternate storyline, where Julie is fully adult, and goes back to high school. For simplicity, the same identities for the high school characters will be used.

Julie had gotten her degree in journalism, and was ready to embark on her new career path. Her life had been a bit difficult, being a later bloomer meant she was flat chested throughout high school, but was never bullied for it. She just wished she had more experience dating. In college, she finally seemed to hit puberty, her breasts growing to barely C cups, and she was so proud of growing pubes. Though they were pretty sparse, so she didn't need to trim it to keep it looking trimmed. Having had Lasik, her eye sight is now clear, and she no longer needs glasses to see.

Her first day at Exposé News Flash seemed like it would be her ticket to the big news organizations. She walked inside her boss's office, ready to tackle her new beat and hopefully learn under some of the veteran writers. However, it soon became apparent that they hired her for another reason entirely.

"High school, miss?" Julie asked, bot sure she understood her assignment.

"Yes. You see, many celebrities and known criminals have children who go to that school. If you play your cards right and make friends with their children, you'd have exclusive access to their homes, social events, the works. Who knows what kind of dirt you'll be able to find? Maybe someone is an abusive parent! That would rock the world, and maybe arrest a dealer." Her boss, Miss Sharpe explained.

"Are you sure I wouldn't be found out?" Julie asked.

"We've thought about that. That's why we've already recruited someone high up on the totem pole to be your eyes and ears inside the school. Plus, look at yourself. The right makeup, and you'll look like a freshman." Miss Sharpe said, holding up a mirror.

Julie blushed, but nodded.

"Head straight there. I'll tell your handler to receive you at the gate. For the purposes of secrecy, neither of you will know who the other is, or what you look like. She won't even know your cover identity. The school already has your name and information in their database. Here is your school ID."

"Nina, miss?"

"Yes, for legal purposes, it says she is your sister. Your mother has been briefed, and will corroborate it. Remember it well. Its gonna be your new identity for the next 4 years."

"Miss, how will I meet my handler if we don't know what we look like?"

"Oh, we prepared a secret code phrase. Very spy crafty. Your handler will meet you at the front gate, and say 'nice outfit'. You reply 'my mommy picked it out'. I know it's embarrassing, but no other girl would say that out loud. I've prepared your outfit for today, and your handler will provide your clothes going forward. You'll be living with them for the next 4 years."

Julie, now "Nina", grabbed the paper bag of clothes and turned to leave.

"Oh, before you go. Leave your phone, wallet, and keys. I'll have them waiting for you when you've graduated. Don't worry, we'll send you updates via the student paper on who to target, and where to send your notes. Get changed in the restroom and leave your clothes in a stall. I'll have someone pick them up and keep them up for you here. Don't worry about your car and apartment. They'll be taken care of. Now, go."

"Nina" left her purse on the table, not sure how to proceed. She was leaving her life behind, but it seemed like it would be for the best. She wanted to call her friends, if she had any. She wanted to talk to her mom, but she would just encourage her to do it. So, she went to the restroom and changed from the professional skirt suit and white blouse she arrived in. She balked at the fact they also packed underwear for her. However, they neglected to include a bra.

Sighing, she pulled the pink tshirt over her head, and saw Taylor Swift's face emblazoned on the front. Removing her stockings, and underwear, she looked at the panties she was given. Even a 14yr old would be embarrassed to have pink cotton panties with "Princess" emblazoned on the back, but she had to choice. She pulled up the denim skirt, and realized it was a bit short. Coming down to above mid thigh, she was at least thankful it was tight and wouldn't flare out and expose anything. She donned the socks and trainers before doing her makeup. She brushed out her hair to drape limply on her shoulders. Then she applied makeup like she remembered girls doing when she attended high school. Looking at herself, she realized her boss was right. She would pass for a freshman no problem. Leaving her clothes, and the last remnants of her adulthood in the restroom, she held her school ID in her hand and walked out of the building, uncertain of what the future held.

Anything happen on the way?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)