More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by 11kestrels 11kestrels

What happens next?

Julie is asked to strip

When Julie arrived, Cici greeted her at the door with a big smile. "We've been expecting you Julie! Please come in!" She walked through the door, dragging her luggage tote behind her. She heard the door close, and it sounded ominous to her for some reason. "Becky!" Cici called out. "Your friend is here! You can come down and greet her."

Julie payed no attention to this remark, but looked anxiously at the stairwell for Rebecca to descend. She was shocked as she saw her friend for the first time in quite a while. She looked fine, except for the fact that she was naked. For some reason she could not take her eyes off of her. She was a stunning beauty indeed! "Uhm, his Becky!" she managed to say. "It's been a long time."

Becky hugged Julie close. "Yes, it has been a long time. I've missed you so much!" Julie felt a little uncomfortable as Becky's bare breasts pressed into hers. But she said nothing, and just let the moment happen. Why spoil it?

"I guess you're wondering why I am naked," Becky quietly said into her ear. "It's because I've accepted Cici's lifestyle. It's also her parent's lifestyle. It's a requirement that all White females should be naked in their presence. You should also be naked, especially before her parents come home. We'll all be punished, if you're not."

Julie gave her a shocked look as she pulled away from her embrace. "You're kidding me, aren't you?"

"She's not kidding you, Julie," Cici interjected. "You must remove your clothes, or go somewhere else before my parents return."

"I don't have money to go anywhere else!" Julie whined. "But I don't want to take off my clothes, and go naked in front of people I don't even know."

"You knw Becky, and you know me. My parents are good people, and they will treat you right, as long as you obey their rules."

"Please Jules! Do this for me? I've really missed you. It's not so bad. once you get used to it. Cici and I really want to hang out with you."

"Taking off my clothes is the only way?" Julie was still hoping someone would come to their senses.

"There is the hostel down the street you could stay at for free," Cici told her. "But I wouldn't recommend it."

Julie's curiosity was piqued. "Why not?"

"There are strange things that happen there, unless you're accompanied by a Black woman. Many White women have gone missing. I really don't want to see my beloved Becky's best friend go missing. Perhaps I should not even have suggested it."

"Jules, please, just take off your clothes and stay with us?" Rebecca was to convince her. She didn't know what else to say. She looked at Julie with sad puppy dog eyes.

Julie stood there. lost and confused, wondering what she should do.

What will Julie do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)