More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by stretchingfiction stretchingfiction

work in progress, chapter will be getting longer and taking suggestions on club types and how to prep them for the insertion is always appreciated. check out world of possibilities later chapters for some of this same theme

Julie's nightmare alternative version

Julie hadn't been aware anything changed the 1st day till her singlesgroup surprised her. She was a single mom with Two daughters one just 18 the other 20. She was your typical trophy wife with a perky ass and a great set of tits even at 45. Victoria was another beauty with double d's and a very shapely ass and stood at only 5'3". Little Allison was only 5' with a smaller ass and perky b cups. She had just turned 18 a week before so was unfortunate in that the guys had full access to her virgin holes.

Julie didn't know that all the guys on her singles club had started a poll as soon as I started hearing the news. Of course It inluded everyone they knew from the singles club and Julie was The top choices since she had one of the best bodies in the group and 2 young daughters who were hopefully home for use.

"Knock knock" Julie heard as she was getting ready for work in the morning. She opens up to the sight of 10 of the 60 year old plus guys from her singles group. None of them had a chance with her but she always was flirty for the drinks and attention. One of the guys had checked it out at home and instructions could be given But they as a group thought it would be more fun not bother with any..

"Looks like someone didn't hear the news. Don't worry Julie we're going to Show you what's going on no explanation needed. "Jake says as he pushes his way in. With no further explanation he starts pushing her iver the couc couch and 2 other guys grab her and ripped her yoga pants open to expose her ass over the arm with him and her faces It Is his lap.

"What the fuck's going on guys I'll call the cop so that you don't stop."Vicky says that she comes down the stairs. She didn't know that although emergency lines had been Shut down for the type of call she was going to make from the influx of false calls since when the cops arrived the women were willing participants in the acts done to them they stated upon arrival

"Looks like we lucked out guys they were here. Don't worry girls we had planned to show you what's up to. " Bryan says as he heads over and grabs Victoria by the hair. She was his main target in coming to Julie's. He was 65 and had always wanted to fuck her little teen ass more than her mom by far.

2 older 70 year olds that are of the oldest guys headed up to Allison room to grab her. At just turn 18 she was still in high school and they were extremely excited to fuck a 18 year old asshole

"Let's show them what their bodies can do." They hadn't wanted to make it easy on them since julie was such a tease she deserved it rough. So they had agreed no instructions at all. It didn't take them long to have Julie and Victoria's arms tied behind their back. The girls didn't know what was going on as the guys didn't just stop. They gagged them and bent them over the table to start fucking them to their horror with their now gigantic cocks. They didn't bother explaining or issuing an instructions and proceed to take Julies and her daughter's asshole and cunt for the next few hours. At the same time the two guys up stairs dress up Allison in a pliad skirt and bring her down after making her suck there assholes. Every guy loved her outfit so the ran a trian on her tight little ass first.

"Sorry girls, it looks like I got here late." Julie's ex husband and Allison and Victoria's father says as he comes in a front door that's still open. As soon as he had heard the news he had tried to rush over to Is initially trying protect his daughters. Though as nanos polluted his mind the plans had changed. Victoria Allison both were elated to hear his voice and thought he was there to help her.

"I wanted first go at that little ass" their father says sounding disappointed which makes them horrified. Had he always been part of this type of club?

"Sorry Jim we had to get 1st crack at these ones, here you can get in you youngest first. They still have no clue what's going on so don't ruin it." Brian says from the single Group. He was currently Buried bass deep in Allison's tight little ass. He pulls out and gives her father his place.

"Fuck thanks man, Finally I get a crack at this fine will ass that's cost me so much. " He tells his bound and gagged duaghter. She screams louder as He pushes his cock into her loosened and leaking asshole. He was instantly disappointed by just how much I had been been loosened by the 10 guys before though. He had been looking forward to getting at it while still virgin tight

"Fuck you guys must have really gone to town on this little one's ass. Going to have to tighten this up somehow." He says as he starts pushing his fingers in on side of his cock. She bucks screams at the horror of what her father's doing. Victoria's cant believes this is really thwir dad as she watches him pound her baby sister as her whites of her eyes showed and she gaped evrytime he pull out all the way. Soon he has his wrist buried alongside his 16" and 4" wide mumber.

"There Finally useful for something, can't believe i actuallyget to do this." He says as he starts fisting and fucking her in her poor stretched asshole together as she screams in the gag. Over the next hour they don't say anything as they continuously use their pussy and assholes to Depths and widths they thought weren't even possible. Victoria and Allison we're shocked and disgusted that their own father took extra pleasure in pulling their asshole's open and urinating in them first. He was the worst of all of them and soon was stomping them open as they convulsed. They couldn't understand how there bodies could stretch but suffered though it all not knowing the men could have just had them be compliant with a few simple words.

The party continued for the next few days as the girls were double and triple stomped out by every male figure i. Their life. Thay had been used amd abused far past reason and had been stretched over most items in the house. Their every hole used as piss and cum dumps to. The girl's thought this was just some planned party and didn't realize Is it was a whole shift in the current reality of the world..

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)