More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by 1priority 1priority

What happens next?

Julianne gets pulled over.

Heading down the highway into town, some red and blue lights started flashing right behind me. I looked at my speedometer, and I was going sixty-five in a forty-five. I snubbed out the joint I was smoking and rolled the windows all the way down. How stupid could I be? My heart was beating out of my chest and I swear my boobs were bouncing rhythmically because of it. I felt undignified as I pushed my heartbeat jiggled tits out and put on some more lip gloss, waiting for the officer.

I heard the officer's boots scrape the gravel as he walked up to my car. He introduced himself. I looked up at him and smiled. I displayed my tits prominently, because I knew I had only one way out of this. He took my license and insurance card. I sat in the unairconditioned car and waited. I had only left the house fifteen minutes ago, and my clothes and lithe body were already dirty with sweat. It was a hot summer day. He walked back up to my car and looked down at me over his mirrored sunglasses. His eyes looked at my tits.

"You know, Julianne, your license is suspended because of an unpaid speeding ticket and your insurance is no longer valid as of yesterday. You were also going sixty-five in a forty-five mile an hour zone, and that's some good pot you're smokin', because I could smell it walking up to your car."

I squeezed my tits together with my arms. I wasn't proud of myself, and neither would be anyone I know. My lip gloss shone in the sun. The cop was blatantly staring at my tits over his sunglasses, still. He was okay looking, though. I spoke to him but I couldn't look him in the eye.

"Officer, sir, I'm going through such a tough time in life now, you wouldn't understand. I lost my job, I have so many bills to pay, and I can't afford any more tickets. Will you let it slide? Just this once for me?"

He waited about thirty seconds to respond and spoke into his radio a couple times before that. I had no idea what he was saying. I got really nervous, and even more sweaty. I did the only thing I could think of, and shamefully exposed my tits to him. My glossed lips again smiled fakely at him.

"You must be nervous by the way your heart is beating. I can see it on your tits. Cute."

I blushed, my pale skin making it obvious.

"But that's not good enough. You're going to jail," he said.

I kept my tits hanging out. Never before in my life have I felt so slutty. I didn't want to, but there was one more thing to try. I sounded timid, and felt uncomfortable about it. I wasn't exactly the seductress I was imagining earlier.

"I'll... suck your dick... right here, through my driver's side window." I shamefully pleaded.

The officer eyed at me completely unsurprised, as if he was already expecting it.

"Under one condition, slut."

I felt kind of offended.

"I get to cum on your face."

I made an unpleasant expression and sat there, grossed out, sweaty, and high. I wasn't too pleased about the prospect of having my face covered in semen on such a hot day, or ever, really.

"Fine, but you can't get any on my clothes, please," I said as I realized I had no towels or wetnaps inside my purse or car. In fact, I had just cleaned it and there was nothing but a tire gauge and some cassettes inside. I really wasn't thinking when I got ready today.

The officer smirked at me lecherously, and leaned on the car so only his groin was visible to me through the window. I looked over at it and could see a slight pulsing. He was no doubt anticipating the pleasure I was about to reluctantly give. I hesitated some more and his groin just kept pulsing.

"If you don't start sucking, I'm cuffing you and hauling your skanky ass to jail," he warned.

"Yes, officer."

I reached up with my left hand and unzipped his uniform pants. It was hot outside, but I could still feel the perverse heat coming off his weiner with my hand so close to it. I put my hand inside his fly and started to feel around. It didn't take me long to find it, but I fumbled in getting my hands through the front opening of his briefs. When I got my hand inside, the first thing I noticed was that he was sweating a lot, which was gross, and he already had precum coming out as I felt the slickness of it along my palm when my hand grabbed it.

Ugh, I thought. My first contact with semen today. I couldn't believe I was doing this. I'm a feminist! Damn it! At least precum doesn't taste that bad, and he wasn't going to make me swallow it.

"Hurry up in there, or I'll make you swallow it."

Great.

"Don't worry officer, I'll take care of him," I said to appease him, disgusted with myself.

"Of course you will, I mean, just look at yourself, about to suck dick on the side of the road in one hundred degree weather, what is it inside that car? One hundred ten? And you're high on . Yes, you will take care of me or go to jail. I'll bet your father is proud."

He leaned back so he could say that statement to my eyes. My hand was on his cock, slimy with his precum. What a fucking asshole! Degrading me just because he can. I pulled his cock out of his pants and it stuck out about seven inches into my driver's window. It was thicker than I'm used to seeing as well. Faggot cop. I felt uneasy, and as I was holding it a rather large drop of precum fell onto my skirt. Fuck! I immediately tried to rub it off but I only rubbed it in and got cum on my other hand. To my chagrin I also felt myself getting wet. Whatever. I'm not into this pig, it's only a natural reaction from handling penis.

My gripping left hand covered less than half of his dick, and when I put my lips around it, I tasted his precum. I sickly gave thanks again that it did not taste as bad as normal cum. Knowing I had to satisfy him to get out of this, I lightly sucked up and down on his penis, and used my tongue to massage him at the same time.

"Talented young lady, aren't you Julianne?"

Hmph. Because it's so hard to suck a cock, asshole. I didn't reply to him. At this point, I was ready for it to be over, but it didn't seem like he was going to cum yet. I started to jerk him off a little as I kept up with my sucking. I could smell his sweat and taste his precum. I couldn't place the taste of it, just a bit salty, and actually... not that bad, but I would never ever fucking admit that out loud. I started to lick all over the head and move my mouth up and down faster. My jaw was getting very tired when he grabbed my wrist and pulled my hand off his cock. He grabbed it and started to jerk off. I knew what I had to do. I put my face in the line of sperm fire for him, but he aimed his cock downward and shot his cum right onto my cleavage, black tank top, and my skirt. It was all over me, and even on my car seat and lap belt. I didn't protest or move out of the way, because I knew my chances would be better if I just took it. I just sat there, sweating, as it dribbled down my clothes, and inside my misaligned bra. I was almost ready to pass out from the heat. I looked up at him with disdain and an open mouth, mortified that I would have but to wear these clothes today.

"Now lick it clean, put it back, zip it up, and give it a pat. Then you're free to go," he said.

I meekly did as he asked, and then he threw four pieces of paper into my window and left. With an unsteady and cummy hand I read them: an eighty dollar citation for speeding, a one hundred and forty dollar ticket for driving without insurance, a one hundred and fifty dollar fine for driving without a license, and an address with a message saying "Show up here at eleven pm tonight, or have fun paying those citations."

As the cop peeled away by me I heard him yell:

"Slut!"

What happens now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)