More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by mzchandl mzchandl

Whose story do you focus on?

Julia

Julia, the modest, but hot nerd, with an eye for curiosity and a low-tolerance for drinks. She always seemed focused on her studies, but had an certain desire for wildness that you hadn't really discovered.

She had on several occasions subtly suggested that everyone sit down and just talk about sex. Everyone kinda shrugged it off, thinking nothing of it.

But one night, while drinking and partying, Jeremy had mentioned that he would sometimes get naked at parties with friends in college, and Julia perked up at the idea.

"Oo Vee shood do that," She said.

Surprised, everyone kind of paused for a second, but slowly came around and came to accept that the idea might be fun.

Nervous, everyone took a shot and the guys took their shirts off first, then slowly each girl in turn removed theirs. You watched as Julia, slowly raised her arms and lifted her purple sweater over her head. You had no idea what lie underneath, so you watched intently.

Julia's breasts were plump, round, and contained in a very plain tan bra.

You could tell the girls were a little uncomfortable. You, not crazy fit, but enough to not be ashamed, felt kind of proud to be showing off your chest. Markus was cut and was not the least bit embarrassed either.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)