More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Toby Mark Toby Mark

What are the three girls experiencing in the company?

Julia goes ahead

Meller opened one of the drawers of his huge desk and took out the application folders of the three young women.

"We invited you to today's application date because you have all graduated from high school with very good grades and because you looked very attractive on your application photos. Now that you are so in front of me, I see this first impression confirmed in the most pleasant way."

Meller smiled and looked over at his son, who nodded thoughtfully to his father.

"It's basically a simple matter," Meller Senior continued, "you have to meet our sexual needs at all times during your three-year training, as and where we like, and in addition, we may take you as a companion on a longer business trip or provide you with an important customer, which will be exceptions. We will treat all activities with discretion and confidentiality and expect the same from you - everything that happens between us will stay with us."

Meller looked over at his son.

"Did I forget something important?"

"Actually, a first fuck is part of the job interview," Meller Junior said, "even though there are exactly three applicants for our three apprenticeship positions, we should not just ignore this point before signing the contract. I expect a meaningful demonstration from our new entrants."

As he spoke, Meller Junior undid his belt, undid the zipper of his pants, and freed his considerable, already half-stiff penis from underpants, which had already become tight. Casually, he lounged on the sofa, wanked his cock with slow, even movements and grinned at the applicants.

Men are all the same, thought the blonde Julia and had to giggle involuntarily. Luckily, her future bosses did not know how she got her mathematics degree! Her already abundant life experience told her that it was best to take the initiative herself. Here she had the choice between Meller Senior, whom she estimated to be in his mid-fifties, and his son, who was about half as old, and who had a magnificent, big penis. Just the view made her panties wet.

"Then I'll get started," Julia said, walking to the sofa, kneeling between the junior's spread legs and putting both hands around his cock.

"Then show me what you can do with your tongue," the junior said, leaning back expectantly.

Julia promptly followed the invitation, stretching her head forward and playing around with her tongue. She licked along the shaft, biting gently playfully into it. The junior moaned contentedly, grabbed Julia with her left hand in her hair and pushed his cock deep into her mouth. Julia began to lick and suck with great devotion and proudly registered how the penis of the junior in her mouth grew to full size.

Jennifer and Lena followed the scene in surprise and still did not seem to understand the unexpected direction this interview had taken. Meller Senior ended the contemplation by clapping his hands.

"Jennifer, come here!"

His order was clear and firm. The young high school graduate still had a distaste on her face which Meller wanted to drive her out. Still, the risk was not banned, that the young woman followed the example of the black-haired and left the office. He would never have forgiven himself for losing two potential playmates! He now had to use this opportunity to make her docile.

Can Meller prevail?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)