More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by TeratonArm TeratonArm

Is the fugitive man or woman?

Julia Vintagliani (woman)

Of the many things to persist into and evolve in the space-faring age, organized crime was not one Shannon was happy to see continued. Just about every member of Interpol had heard of the Vintagliani family, and despite the departments better efforts, more than a few of them were on the family's take. Two crime families from Earth came together sometime shortly after space travel became viable, and with their combined power they expanded into the stars along with the rest of humanity. Intergalactic smuggling, planet-wide protection rackets, credit laundering; same crimes, new setting, and on a much bigger scale.

Julia Vintagliani was a major linchpin in their operation. The heiress to the title of Don, but rather than sit pretty as a mafia princess, she instead made a name for herself in the underworld with her financial mind, underhanded brilliance, and ruthlessness. She alone was responsible for the resurgence of black market activity on several important planets, and Interpol had been gunning for her for a long time. Sadly, up until now, political manipulation and armed bodyguards had kept her out of harms way, but thanks to an anonymous tip, the had found a time and place where she'd be free to arrest; without corruption blocking the charges, if not without resistance from the Family themselves.

As her ship neared the end of it's journey, Shannon memorized her targets description. 5'7", with long black hair, gold eyes (modified), permanently tan skin (modified), and an hourglass figure on the thicker side (unmodified). Shannon smiled. If she got this one, she'd be celebrated as a hero. This thought is what little comfort she had hurtling towards...

What planet?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)