More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

What's next?

Jules names her price

Jules turned and looked at the young man properly for the first time. In his mid twenties she guessed, a good ten years younger than her. Good looking. Fine figure, from what she could see in the shadowy room. And he was sat with three other equally appealing young men.

She looked at her husband. He smiled and nodded. She put her arms around his neck and kissed him full on the lips.

Turning back to the group of young men she said, '£20'.

'And you think I can't afford that?' laughed the young guy.

'Each,' she clarified.

The boys looked at each other with delighted grins and reached for their wallets.

'Just for my jumper,' she clarified further.

He husband collected the money. Jules began to dance seductively to the music in the background, and pulled her jumper up over her head. She made a play of getting it stuck over her head so that the boys had chance to feast on her fine breasts, full, shapely. She threw the jumper onto the table between them.

'And the bra?' asked another of the boys.

'Another £25... each,' came back the price. And, just to tempt them into parting with their money, she briefly slipped her hand into the cup of her bra and gave a fleeting glimpse of one nipple. The money was in her husband's hands ins seconds.

This time her husband stood behind her. He unclipped her bra and let it fall to the ground. The boys watched on as he ran his hands up, over her fabulous breasts and rolled her nipples in his fingers. Jules had stunning teats, always large even when not aroused. She sighed.

What does Jules do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)