More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by staafje staafje

Judith and John change to a 69 position.

Judith orgasmed by sucking on her clit, John orgasmed by fucking her mouth deep and fast.

Judith was very ornately shaved and her pussy lips smooth and ready for a good tongue lashing. John knew that, with his cock in her mouth and threatening to work into her throat he was bound and determined to slip his tongue into that wet little snatch that up until now he had only fingered.

Spreading her legs wide the housewive’s little sex lips slowly opened revealing the engorged clit and slick inner lips to John. He leaned down as he pressed his hips closer to her face giving her a full mouthful of cock and let his tongue slide up and down the wet outer lips. Slowly Judith's hips started to move and John reached underneath her and spread her legs wide while driving two fingers into her wet pussy. His tongue ran up and down her slit and then just inside tasting the fragrant sex of his new partner.

Quickly enough John found Judith waiting clit and flicked the hoop in his tongue over it again and again as she did her best to bring him off with her fantastic mouth. He wouldn’t last much longer but if John had guessed right Judith would be cumming right along with him. He drove his tongue inside her again with his fingers, before resuming his on her clit. He flicked the swollen love bud back and forth and lapped at it up and down teasing it in every direction he could think of before curling his fingers and finding that sweet spot inside her.

Judith mumbled something around John's cock, and that was when he told her as he looked back. “I’m not pulling away or letting you get my cock out of your mouth until we’ve both cum this way.”

Judith moaned again sending little vibrations up and down his cock as John tongue fucked and fingered her the best he could while concentrating on the wonderful way she sucked his cock. It didn’t take long after he had spoken to her for her to start clenching those tight inner walls around his fingers as her nails raked down his back. In that instant John helped Judith finish her orgasm by sucking and biting down on her clit pushing, no vaulting her over that brink that she had carefully teetered on for so long.

John pulled his mouth away to allow Judith a moment or two to calm down and then started to slide his legs over the side of the couch. He grabbed her by the hair, never letting her mouth come all the way off his cock and then as Judith smiled around his prick at her arousal and understanding she tilted her head over the arm of the couch so that John could fuck her mouth deep and fast.

Pumping this way took little effort and as Judith slid her tongue up and down John's shaft one of her hands diddled her little soaked pussy while the other played with his heavy cumfilled sack. He told her he was about to cum and reached down to twist her nipples like he hoped she loved and then slid in and out faster. As the cum started to spurt out of John's cock Judith slowly pulled back and opened her mouth, one of her hands wrapped around his shaft as she jerked him off right into her mouth and occasionally causing a few shots to hit her large tits.

“Fuck me now, John,” she cooed, as Judith wiped her mouth with her hand.

In which wanting hole did John fuck Judith?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)