More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 29 by caitlynmasked caitlynmasked

How does Joy deal with Sterling?

Joy learns how to orally please Sterling

When the robot speaks, it has that same voice. Somewhere between its casual tone and its automaton monotone. “Joy, that concludes the spanking portion. Now please thank me. As we have not yet set up titles, terms of endearment, or play names, you may simply thank me by name.

I already know my face is a wreck. My eyes must be puffy and swollen and my makeup is probably running down my cheeks along with the tears. But just hearing it tell me to now thank it for the spanking makes my cheeks go red with renewed rage. Unfortunately, or ‘thankfully’ depending on how you want to look at it, my rage is impotent as I just need to get off this thing’s lap and back on my feet. With an angry huff I spit out “Thank you for the spanking, Sterling.”

I feel its hand rub casually over my rear while its other hand continues to hold me down. “You are quite raw Joy, please lay here while I get a cooling balm and apply it. These spankings should be educational, fun, and informative. There was no intent to harm you this much, otherwise the balm would be readily available here.”

I’m picked up in its arms and laid down on my belly on the couch, my dress still hiked up to my shoulders. It heads into the bathroom and returns to kneel next to me and gently rub something onto my rear. I let out a hiss in response to the pain but have to admit that it is cooling down the sting from the spanking.

When it’s done with me it sits down in the nearby chair and picks up where it left off. “Joy, that was a mixture of me being a mentor and the head of this household. As a mentor, I explained that interrupting is unacceptable. You knew that, yet continued to do so, leaving me with little choice but to return to head of household mode to provide you with a spanking. After educating you on how a spanking would go, you refused to acknowledge or properly participate. I will never permanently damage you, but I can exact punishment that far exceeds what you believe are your limits. Girls here in Mishigami are taught at a very young age what is appropriate and what isn’t, so you need to learn these lessons quickly. You are also quite old to not have a husband or long term lover, so we need to adjust your behaviors swiftly so that you can find a partner and fully participate with our culture to your benefit.”

Sterling gently places its fingers under my chin and tilts my face so that I’m looking right into its eyes. “I can appreciate that this is difficult for you to learn, especially with you wanting to balk against your betters. We as a society can accommodate that, but it will hamper your learning, hence me being stricter than many men you will meet. I will make your learning as easy as I can. First, you will notice my voice has changed. We will call this my mentor voice. It will be more artificial to help you hear it as an educational tool and not conversational. To help further, I will flash my eyes blue when I move into mentor mode, as this will often happen in lieu of me initiating a response to brat like behavior. When I return to head of household mode, my eyes will flash red, and my voice will change to a more conversational tone. Do you understand?”

I feel the strong desire to rant and rave again but realize what I’m up against. This isn’t a man who I can brow beat. This isn’t a person who cares how I feel or could recognize true anger vs their supposed ‘bratty’ behavior. This is a cold, calculating machine. After swallowing down what felt like all of Manhattan, or at least half of my pride, I nod and say quietly “Yes, I understand.”

Sterling continues in what I am now thinking of as its mentor voice. “Good. It’s clear to me that you wouldn’t have fit in while in the Easter Coalition and were likely hurt quite badly in Gilead. While the Free Union has a more casual relationship between men and women, we’ve found that women’s pleasure must come first. A woman’s physical pleasure is easy to generate and manipulate, but her inner pleasure, her soul’s pleasure, her psychological pleasure can only truly come from treating her men correctly and having her men treat her accordingly. Your men, me in particular, will put you on a pedestal and work tirelessly to give you pleasure. If you, however, act out in front of them then you upset that balance. Some men won’t be able to respond correctly and won’t be able to provide the punishment you are seeking. Other men will overreact and may truly hurt you while trying to provide you with playful punishments. I’ll lean toward over-reaction as you should be prepared for that from some men. Now, with that part behind us, we should establish titles, endearing names, and pet names as they help communicate what mindset you and I are using.”

Sterling’s hand returns to caress my cheek, his thumb wiping away the makeup trail my crying as left. “Your title will be woman. When I use this, I am being stricter and or firm with you. Your endearing name will be girl. When I use this, I am being more pliant and fun with you. Your pet name will be babygirl. When I use this, I am being playful and or sexual with you. For example, If I say ‘Woman, get in bed right now’ you can expect that you’ve likely done something wrong and I’m being forceful in my command. If I say ‘Girl, get in bed right now’ you can expect that you’ve done nothing wrong and that I simply didn’t want to use your name. And if I say ‘Babygirl, get in bed right now’ you can expect that I’m ready to give you sexual pleasure of some kind. Do you understand?”

I feel like my whole world is being turned upside down. Woman? Girl? Babygirl? But as much as I’d like to protest the ridiculousness, I can’t exactly state why in a way that this android would understand. Instead, I nod and say again “Yes, I understand.”

Sterling continues to annoyingly caress my cheek as he goes on. “Good girl. You’ll have similar names for me. My title will be Sir. This will show you being respectful. My endearing name will be Mr. Barron as that is my surname. This will show you being more every day with me. And finally, my pet name will be Daddy. This will take on a fun and sexual connotation for you. Do you understand? And please answer with an appropriate title, endearment, or pet name.”

I swallow the other half of my pride as I look into this machine’s eyes and answer “Yes Sir, I understand.”

Sterling’s eyes flash red and he seems to relax and sit back into the chair, a natural smile coming over his face as his thumb moves to start rubbing over my lips. “That’s my good babygirl. Why don’t you come over here and show me how you feel about me helping you out, Hm?”

As Sterling let’s go of my face I stand up, ready to take the coquettish pose I assume he wants sitting in his lap. I try to get my head around him calling me babygirl and figure he wants to be playful, but my assumption of sitting in his lap is taken away by him standing along with me. My breath catches in my throat when his intent becomes clearer by him unzipping his pants and dropping them to the floor.

I’m completely shocked on two fronts. First, is the anatomically correct nature of this android. He has an impressively large cock. Not quite as long as Bradley, but thicker. Like the rest of his skin, it appears a little plasticky, but it can clearly grow as it’s currently rising to attention. His large, full balls hanging below the cock are impressive as well and have just enough pubic hair around them to show off their size without being shaved clean. My second shock is his obvious intent for me to show him my appreciation. As he sits down, Sterling nods at the floor between his legs indicating for me to kneel there.

He wants me to give him a blowjob.

Giving Bradley oral sex was bad enough. A true blow to my masculinity. I haven’t had time to really work it around in my head, but having men screw me isn’t as emasculating as giving a man head. Maybe it’s the pleasure, the orgasm, that makes the act of sex easier to deal with. But if giving Bradley, a compassionate man, oral sex was bad then just how rough is it going to be for my psyche to kneel down and blow a robot. There won’t even be any true pleasure as ultimately this is just a machine.

As I go back and forth in my head, I see Sterling’s eyes flash blue. It’s a subtle effect that would likely go unnoticed if someone wasn’t looking directly at him. His body stiffens and his voice grows flat into his mentor voice. “Joy, this is an opportune time for you to both show appreciation to your man and to satiate your inner need to please him. Pausing or delaying this could be seen as being bratty and would earn you another spanking.”

Before I can voice my concern, if I had the wherewithal to actually voice my concern, Sterling’s eyes flash red and he again relaxes back, this time smirking as he glances between the floor between his legs and me. Licking my lips and not seeing another way out of this, I slowly drop to my knees, resting my hands on his thighs. While his skin looks off, a little like plastic, it feels completely natural. I’m not sure I could distinguish between Sterling’s and a real man’s skin by touch alone. The warmth and feel of his musculature both calms and unnerves me with its realism.

My eyes are trained on Sterling’s cock, pointing up and bobbing slightly to a heartbeat that I know isn’t really there. As such I don’t see his eyes flash blue, as I’m sure they do, but I see his body grow completely still and his voice is again in mentor mode. “Joy, these acts of oral pleasure may be the most difficult for new women to our society. There is no overt erogenous zone on a woman being aroused by this act. This is purely a psychological pleasure for the woman. That is why we will be engaging in this activity a lot, to give you plenty of experience. Know that if you let yourself succumb to this activity, our sciences have proven that you will find it pleasurable and may seek it out.”

I let out a quavering breath, unsure of what would be worse. The actual act of giving head to other men, or the fact that I could understand Sterling’s psychological statement. If I, like the women here, perform this act enough and am comforted by it, rewarded by it, I may actually find pleasure in it. And that’s a psychological change that may last well beyond my time in this body. Sterling returning to head of household mode pulls me out of my fearful thoughts as he runs his fingers through my hair and gently pulls me forward. “Come on babygirl, no teasing. Make me feel good!”

With a final frustrated sigh, I lean forward and take Sterling’s cock into my mouth. My final hope of simply blanking my mind out and letting this be a physical act without thought is shattered as Sterling again returns to mentor mode and starts correcting my technique. For the next hour, he teaches me how to properly give head. He teaches me to lick, kiss, and wet the shaft and head to provide it with enough lubrication. He teaches me to vary my hands positions between stroking him, petting his thighs, playing with his balls, and scratching lightly at his skin. He teaches me to flip between using my lips as a friction point over his cock for increased pleasure and pursing my lips out for increased visual stimulation. He teaches me to switch from having my mouth moving up and down his length, to kissing various parts of his cock, to rubbing it over my face, to pushing it into my mouth pressing it into my cheek cavity and popping it out noisily.

The hardest lesson is taking him into my throat. For at least fifteen minutes I find myself repeatedly gagging and almost throwing up as he gives me pointers and suggestions, all which boil down to ‘try harder’. Finally, after a long agonizing moment of him ‘helping’ by holding my head down while I buck and try to pull away, Sterling announces that we’ll return to this technique later and allows me to proceed to pleasing him using what I’ve learned so far.

As I stand up at his command, and as he uses a towel to clean himself and return to his starting position, I realize just how insidious this training is going to be. I imagine if Bradley or any man were here giving this lesson, they’d be on edge and ready to pop already. I could use minimal effort and likely get a man off now. But this isn’t a man. This machine will let me work until it’s satisfied that I’ve pleased it accordingly and for an appropriate amount of time. As I drop to my knees again, this thought is reinforced as Sterling returns to head of household mode and runs his hands through my hair. While I’m kissing and licking and lubricating his shaft and head, I hear him gather up the remote and turn the entertainment center on. I groan against his shaft as I hear some kind of sport game being broadcast.

Even though he’s a machine, he’s going to watch the game while I give him head.

True to what I feared, Sterling plays this out as if he started from an unaroused state. He even lengthens my time between his legs by having me ‘rest’ several times with my face on his thigh or allowing me to nuzzle and kiss his balls.

All in, with the initial training and the resulting ‘real’ blow job, I spend nearly two and a half hours between Sterling’s legs. By the time he gives me the last lesson, I’m so mentally beaten down and defeated that I don’t even balk at the proper way to swallow down everything he’s going to deliver to me.

How does the rest of the day go for Sterling and Joy?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)