More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by S-U-N-F-L-O-W-E-R S-U-N-F-L-O-W-E-R

What's your character

Josie, a Woman interested in BDSM

A woman is striding down a sidewalk in New York City, almost in tears. She's on the phone, and she's clearly being interrupted. https://bit.ly/josie-

"I just thought I could.." Before she could get another word out, yelling from the phone.

"Look, it was one time. One time! Don't act like its the end of the world."

This continues for quite some time, until she enters her apartment building--she's had enough.

"No, you know what, I'm done. I don't want to be with someone that forgets his girlfriend is Josie Williams, and wants some Tracy! I don't want you anymore, because you clearly don't value me." Josie hangs up the phone, and walks inside.

After getting to her room, she gets into her pajamas and lays down to cry. She can't believe her boyfriend, Daniel, of two years would cheat on her, and lie about the number of times. She had seen his phone, because he asked her to look for tickets. And then Tracy texted, well sort of. She just sent nudes, and refused to believe that Daniel was dating.

Her life was in shambles, and she was only twenty three. She had just finished her architecture degree, and had secured a decent job and a couple wonderful interviews. She was thinking about marrying Daniel, after they had started dating when they were 18, but he was cheating. Plus, she would never tell him what she wanted, and how badly she wanted it.

He was always incredibly gentle in bed--most girls would appreciate it, but not Josie. She wanted dirty talk, she wanted her hand held roughly above her, she wanted to be spanked. She even dreamt of being fully tied up, unable to move. She had wanted to have this conversation with Daniel, but then she found out about Tracy.

Just then, she noticed a large envelope that had been shoved under her apartment door. It was solid black with a gold trim, solely saying "Escape" in large letters.

Without thinking, Josie opened the envelope, revealing an invitation and an information sheet, as well as a waiver. Very curious, she read the invitation

"Welcome Josie Williams, to the Escape Room, a land where your fantasies are finally fulfilled. We want to formally invite you to a Saturday Night of Escaping fun, specifically on September 7. Each night has a theme, and the BDSM theme seems like the one you would most enjoy..."

The invitation had more, but Josie was in shock. Her boyfriend cheated, and now a mysterious group was inviting her to a night with her most deeply held secret written on a card addressed to her. She was angry, angry that whoever ran this place had discovered her secret, but she decided to keep reading.

"There would be other patrons, but we check thoroughly to make sure no one knows anyone else in the room. We wouldn't want parents running into kids, or employees running into their bosses. Should you be interested, please fill out and sign the waiver, call the phone number on the waiver to secure your spot, and present your invitation to the front door.You will receive the exact time and place only if you call to protect everyone's privacy. We hope to see you there."

Thank you for joining us,

The Escape Room

Josie knew she had a choice to make--go or don't. The logical part of her brain thought it might be a trap, it might be fake or it might even be a blackmailer. She was hesitant, but she had wanted an opportunity for a long time, and this was the moment.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)