More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Hellhoundmini Hellhoundmini

Who are you?

Josh, the husband

And that is how you made her fall in love with you. A few months later you got married and bought a house. By now, you've been married for two years. You didn't expect what would happen next.

You get home from work early today. As usual, you open the door, take off your shoes and jacket, put them away and walk into the kitchen, expecting to see your wife cooking a meal. When you can't find her you make your way up to the bedroom. The stairs don't make a single noise as they are massive and rather new. There's no way your wife could tell that you were home since you haven't said a word either.

You slowly approach the bedroom door, startled by a way too familiar sound. You push the door open, just enough to peek through. What you see makes you gasp for air. On your bed lays your wife, ass up, naked. Behind her stands a masked man, all dressed in black. His dick is pulled out of his pants and he fucks Lena hard. The view and smell of the rough sex make your cock jump up, rock hard. You can't believe it. Your wife is being fucked in front of you and you're clearly being turned on by it.

You hear your wife scream for help, interrupted by deep groans of that guy. Your dick is twitching painfully in your pants. You can't stand it any longer. You take a deep breath and push the door fully open.

"Hey! Get off of my wife you basta-" you feel something hit your head, then you black out.

When you wake up again you find yourself tied to a chair, gagged. You can't say a word, you can't move. You can only stare at your wife who is still being fucked by that guy. You try looking around but you instantly feel dizzy.

A second voice besides you startles you. You try to look at the guy that knocked you out but he too is wearing a mask.

The other guy, the one fucking your wife, now picks her up and makes her face you. You see the shock in her eyes. She seems to only have noticed you being here just now. Tears start streaming down her face. Her pretty face that gets blown up with every pump. Her cheeks are red and she is sweating. You feel your cock hardening again - she too sees it. Her eyes widen at the sight of it. The man behind her groans again and pushes his dick in deeper. He holds her against himself while his cock is pulsing from shooting sperm. Then he starts pulling out and pushing in again. You start to wonder for how long this has been going on, for how long you have been . You see your wife nervously biting on her lower lip, her muscles shaking. She closes her eyes as she starts orgasming, trying to hide her moans but the guy behind her grabs her hair and pulls her head back up.

Your cock is twitching painfully and you wish you could release the tension but you can't move. You also can't believe your wife just came through being by a stranger. You start moving around on the chair, rubbing your penis between your legs and your pants. You are so hard, you can almost not stand the feeling. How can you be turned on by this?

The guy shoots a second load, groaning and grunting even more than the first time. Then he pulls out his bare dick and moves in front of your wife.

"Your turn." he says and gestures his buddy to take his place. The second guy opens his pants and pulls out his cock. He starts rubbing it against the pussy of your wife or at least thats what you imagine by the movements he does.

Then the first guy grabs your wifes chin. "Open up or I'll make you open it" he claims. Shocked, you see your wife obeying. The first dude now puts his dick in your wife's mouth while the second one starts fucking her. Lena moans hardly any tries to avoid eye contact with you. You feel how your cock is growing even more. You don't recall ever being that hard. When your wife orgasms again, you can't hold back either. You spurt your full load of cum into your pants, groaning as you do.

"Won't you look at that!" the one guy laughs. "That dude just came straight into his pants from watching his wife being . What a looser." With that, he too shoots his semen into your wife's belly.

The other guy quickly finishes now too by pulling his dick out and jerking it off. His last load of cum shoots all over your wifes cute face. Then they quickly leave.

How does your wife react?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)