More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by tier4pokimanesub tier4pokimanesub

Who are you?

Jordan Harrison, 23 year old fps streamer

Hi I'm the author of this branch. I am a tier 4 Pokimane sub and I love erotica. This branch will follow the basic concept of trying to have sex with the females of Offline TV except that it has more of a focus on all of twitch and not just otv. People like lilypichu, yvonnie and fuslie are out of bonds for me for the sole reason that I respect them or their relationships too much. However if you want to write your own branches that include them, that's obviously fine, its just that i wont write about them. I also won't be writing any / stuff cause its not the most fun to write. I've got a big list of streamers I want to get through (literally 30+) however i am in university right now so that will be my first priority over this so if there isn't any updates for a little bit you know why. I want to write about people like kaellyn and jaycgee and fanfan mostly because i find them so attractive (yes I find fanfan and 39daph attractive). Also IRL I am a mega virgin. As in i have never even held a girls hand before (this is mostly by choice but also because I am a severely boring person who has no idea how to talk to someone attractive either IRL or over text. seriously i am terrible at texting) Also, for every girl I write about that is in a relationship, unless its mentioned specifically in the chapter, assume that they are single for the events of that branch.

If you want to add any of your own branches, please do. Otherwise, please enjoy.


Bold = author notes Italics = Character thoughts and character texts


Your name is Jordan Harrison. You were born in Vancouver, Canada in 1998. At 6'2" tall and 190 pounds of pure muscle, you were the talk of high school wrestling and got a scholarship to UCLA to study Civil Engineering. At age 19 you suffered a serious knee injury during training which restricted your ability to workout and practice. You always loved gaming ever since your father introduced you to the original 1993 doom game, so after your injury you returned to your game of choice, CS:GO. Stuck in LA with a lot of free time, you started streaming under the name “King_Kong” and quickly picked up a decent following. Your light brown hair, dashing good looks and gorgeous blue eyes were always enough to entice any girl into following your stream and your witty humor and high level gameplay meant that the boys watched you as well.

Over the next two years you would balance your studies and personal health with your passion for gaming, streaming and entertaining. In July of 2019, you graduated from UCLA with a Bachelors in Civil Engineering and would spend the next 6 months traveling around the world with friends from high school and college.

In January of 2020, a clip went viral of you smooth talking a girl in a bar. The clip helped your stream sky rocket in popularity, going from 300 viewers in January to over 1.2 thousand by May. During all this you still had aspirations to go pro in CS:GO and with the release of Valorant in June of 2020, you finally decided to go pro, signing with NRG esports in July of 2020. In March of 2021, after a string of mediocre results, you decided to leave professional Valorant and focus on being a content creator for NRG. In March of 2021 you were averaging just under 7k viewers per stream and had befriended some of the most popular streamers on twitch like hyoon, Ludwig, the Botez sisters and all of OTV.

This is where our story begins. As the pandemic winds down and the world returns to normal, you find yourself with a lot more freedom to do whatever you want. So you decide to go get yourself laid.

What's on the agenda for today?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)