More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TheStoryQueen TheStoryQueen

Where do you go?

Jonathan's place

You start driving towards Jonathan's place, located not to far from your apartment. The streets are pretty empty tonight, which is kinda weird for a place like New York. To keep the silent no more, you open the radio, and put it on the news to know about what going on. Normally, you wouln't care, but tonight's loneliness makes you wanna listen to it. On the radio, the announcer is talking about certain subject, such as a recent local robbery, the election, and ect. Nothing that catches your interest.

After minutes of driving into smalls streets, you finally arrive in front of Jonathan's apartment. A tall building, in the downtown area, pretty chic place for a hitman, you would say, but, his not an amateur. You can say whatever you want about Mr. Roosevelt, but he his NO amateur. Him and you, it goes for about years, but you only work for him for a couple of weeks, and you can already tell that he means business.

You enter the building main hallway, after parking your vehicle in the very front of it, and take the elevator to the last level : the penthouse, where Jonathan his. He and his crew his probably up there already.

When you enter the penthouse, the first thing you noticed is the smoke and the smell. Marijuana. You then a walk a few step more inside, and sees the many empty beers left on the ground. You don't mind it as much as the smell. Your not against weed, but you prefer to smoke it yourself than just smell it. As for the beer, well, your more into whisky.

Entering the gigantic living room, where everybody is, having clearly, a lot of fun. You slowly approach a little bit, until they finally noticed your arrival. Everybody stop whatever there doing, to great you.

“ Hey! Roxy! “, says a 25 year old looking man, sitting on the couch, smoking some weed from a bong.

“ Roxy ! Welcome, sweetheart! “ Says Jonathan, with some white powder under his nose. He starts walking towards you, to grab you by the hand to pull you into the party.

You quickly analyse the room. In total, there's three persons in the room, plus you and Jonathan. You know two of them, hitman you've done job with before, but one of them, you never saw. As your getting pull, you can feel the eyes of them three man, checking you out, staring at your ass. Roosevelt pull you enough to make you sit on the couch, next to him, and hand you a joint.

Do you smoke it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)