More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Dhrtd Dhrtd

Should i join him in the shower?

Join Him?!?!?!

I slowly slide off the bed. Looking back at where we were laying, i wonder how hot and bothered i had you. I make my way to the bathroom to slowly slide the door open and watch you. You have such a beautiful cock and big long tounge. Peeking into the bathroom i watch you rubbing your rock hard cock.

"Such a waste of a good rubbing my love", I say as i make my presence known.

Startled you look at me and blush as you move your hands over your cock again.

"Are you here to tease me some more or are you going to actually let me have my way with you?" you say with such a serious pouting face.

I walk up to the shower, strip off my robe, and climb into the hot water. Putting my hands around your neck i kiss you passionately as i feel your arms push me agains the wall.

"I'm going to make you pay for your teasing this morning my pet and, you are not going to cum until i tell you that you can" you whisper in my ear as i feel your hand going to my clit and find my piercing covered in my own juices, "Ahhh i see your already ready for me sweetheart. This is going to be very enjoyable for me to fuck such a hot, wet, sweet tasting, tight pussy. The only choice your going to get is to fuck you against the shower wall or to turn the shower off and bend you over the tub so i can fuck you from behind."

Omg What should i choose?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)