More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by waelator waelator

What's next?

John

John sighed as he woke up. His back aching from the matress he'd been sleeping on. He'd pawned most of his furniture and belongings to be able to make up last months rent, but now time was coming on for him to have to pay it again. God damn it wasn't easy in this economy either. He'd only just been able to pay for this tiny apartment with his girlfriend, but since he'd cheated on her she'd left him and now, he was fucked. "Fuck, fuck, fuck." He muttered to himself, as he did most mornings before he grabbed his laptop and had a quick search of how to make money fast in this crummy city he lived in. But today, he actually managed to find a few results.

A few search for cash in hand jobs, to be done daily netted him the following options:

First, he found a website looking for men to participate in what were called "ultimate surrender matches" from what he could gather, because the website was pretty vague, it was a sexed up wrestling match given in front of a live audience. John wasn't a very strong guy, but he was hardly weak either, so maybe he'd be able to make a few bucks at that. Winners definitely got a lot of money from the looks of it but he couldn't find out what happened to the losers, but how bad could it be?

Secondly, he found a dodgy looking advert on craigslist. 18+ man needed for an art film, should be adventurous and willing to try new things live on camera. Well, that didn't sound suspicious at all he thought to himself, but at least there was a lot of money for this.. Maybe it was worth a shot?

And then he found it! Bar work! But it didn't look like it'd be enough to cover his rent, not this month anyway. And the bar, he knew of it.. It was a pretty sleazy place.. He knew from experience and had avoided it like the plague, the last time he was there some woman three times his size had cornered him on the dancefloor and groped him, until his friends had managed to save him.. He shuddered, he could still feel her flabby hands on his ass just thinking about it.. But it was a job..

That's all the internet turned up for him, ugh, it seemed useless but he had to do one of these things.. Or maybe, talk to his landlord?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)