More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Buttguy Buttguy

Who will we follow?

John the wealthy porn star that enjoys anal sex

John woke up in his lavish new apartment and felt his face. It no longer hurt, but it felt odd. The temporary modifications would make him look like a new man for the next few months.

John wasn't well respected because of his interests, but the world needed guys like him bad. Heck the world needs any guys. Few men actually enjoy anal sex so he got a lot of high pay offers from porn studios, wealthy women and even quite a few branches of entertainment.

A lot of people don't even believe John enjoys it. "It's all for the money," they say. John knows there's people that live like him, but only for the money, but he isn't one of them.

Eventually all the crazy fans and jealous boyfriends and constant people knocking on his door got to him. He did some high pay jobs and changed his face and moved to a different country.

It will only last a while, but he can keep his hoby secret here. He can be treated like a normal guy here. A little vacation.

After a quick meal John threw on some clothes and headed out to a bar.

The bar was just like the ones he's seen on TV. Maybe even more run down. He ordered a drink that wasn't too strong and took in the sights. John leads a fairly shut in life due to his hoby and he doesn't know what it's like to interact with people as a normal guy, so he hoped to just observe things.

There was a table with a smug and well dressed woman sitting with a man and 3 conts all in revealing clothes. There's no question that all of the conts are packing.

John wonders how a woman managed to surround herself like that. John looks away when the woman notices him.

There was also a group of 2 neeps and a woman laughing and joking around. They look exactly like the kinds of troublesome fans John hates to deal with.

The bartender was a woman with some tired eyes. See looked like she couldn't care less who stabs who.

There was a few single people scattered around the bar. Even another guy here. Looks like he's had a few.

Next he noticed a table of 4 neeps in suits. They have some paperwork scattered around and appear to be having a rather heated discussion.

There was a couple of conts making out at another table. They were pretty agresive about it.

John also noticed a neep trying to flirt with a woman. Both of them have red faces. The woman looks like she wants to run away and the neep looks like she's about to run after.

While John was smiling about being a nobody in a dive bar for once in his life. The drunken man stumbled over.

"Hey buddy," the man started.

'oh shit. Here we go'. John turned to look for his bodyguard only to remember he doesn't have one now.

Guys like him normally pick fights and start trouble in John's experience, but then he reminded himself that this guy has no reason to fight him. Maybe he can even make a friend with another guy. That would be a first.

"I'm Sam. Can I sit with you? I think I'd... a little drunk," Sam sat down before John could answer.

"Sure," John told him. Not that it mattered at this point. The guy looked troubled anyway.

"Thanks. Guys have to look out after each other right?" Sam mumbled.

The last time a man talked to John like this was before he was famous. When he was hardly an adult. He wasn't sure how to respond, but he did his best.

"What's bothering you Sam?" John asked as he made sure Sam didn't tip out of the seat onto the floor.

"My girlfriend left me. Such a nice little neep girl and I thought everything was going great, but apparently I'm not firm enough," Sam sobbed out far too loudly earning him a few looks from other patrons.

"That's rough. I've never tried the whole long term thing myself," John pat him on the arm.

"Ha! Maybe I should have been that way... I'm going to close my eyes... for a few minutes. Can you help me out... get on a bus later?" Sam mumbled while leaning over the table.

"Sure," John said, but Sam didn't reply.

Who should John leave with?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)