More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Levantin Levantin

What's next?

John home alone

It was exactly 2:30 PM when I got home. Today, I finished school early, and I wanted to take advantage of it. My father was working until late in the evening, my stepmother wouldn't be home from yoga until around 6 PM, and my stepsister was still at the university. That meant I had the apartment to myself for the next three hours. My stomach fluttered with excitement as I crossed the living room and made my way to the back of the apartment. I had already undressed in the hallway and entered my room, completely naked.

Since my father insisted on us moving in together with his new girlfriend and her daughter, I rarely had the opportunity to indulge in my private "hobby." There was almost always someone at home. My father didn't take long to find someone new after my mother's two years ago. His new girlfriend, Vanessa, and her 21-year-old daughter, Loona, moved in with us. Vanessa was okay, to be honest. I didn't see her as my new mother, but she was nice and made my father happy. So, I didn't mind when they moved into our apartment. The apartment was big enough, 140 square meters on the fourth floor, in a good location. It had two bathrooms, two kitchens, a living room, a dining room, a storage room, my father and Vanessa's bedroom, and two more rooms – mine and Loona's. Loona's room used to be a guest room next to mine. As I said, I didn't really mind them moving in. The problem was Loona. She was incredibly beautiful – long, straight black hair, green eyes, and a face that looked like a work of art. She also had a great figure. Like her mother, she had been into sports and yoga since her childhood, but she intimidated me. She was too beautiful, and she was only two years older than me. I didn't want to admit it, but I had started developing feelings for Loona. That wasn't very surprising; I had just turned 19, still a virgin, and my hormones were going wild. It didn't help that a young, beautiful woman had moved in next door.

I bent down and pulled a black suitcase out from under my bed. It had been at least two months since I had the time to pursue my passion. I opened the suitcase and took out handcuffs, ropes, and a plug. I knew I liked the feeling of vulnerability ever since I was first tied up during a game of Cowboys and Indians at summer camp when I was 14. They left me tied up for two hours that time, and though it had nothing to do with sex, it had recently occurred to me that the submissive streak I felt back then was likely already present.

The plug was in place, and now I excitedly took my new acquisition out of the suitcase. It was a small plastic box designed to lock away a cell phone and only release it after a preset time. I had gotten this little box from a friend at school. I was going to use it for a different purpose – to store the keys to my handcuffs. My stomach fluttered. I had tested the box before, but I hadn't had the time to use it in this state. I placed the key to my handcuffs in the box and looked at the clock. 2:39 PM. I set the timer for two hours and locked the box. The little lock icon next to the timer lit up, and it showed a 2 and two 00 briefly. Then the timer started counting backward slowly.

I took a deep breath and put the box at the head of my bed next to my pillow. I stood up, secured a rope to the outermost metal bars of the double bed, so I couldn't reach the knots from the bed. I lay back down on the bed and tied my feet to the lower end of the bed. I reached into the suitcase again, took out a penis ring, and slid it over my now fully erect member. I adjusted the vibration intensity of both the plug and the penis ring on my phone. I had others without this function, but I had bought these higher-quality toys with my own money.

Now, only my hands were free. My penis pulsed as I lay on my back, threading the handcuffs through the rope at the head of my bed and locking them around my wrists. I took a deep breath. I had done it; I had actually done it. I tried to free myself, but after five minutes, I had to admit that I wouldn't be able to do it in this condition. My penis was fully swollen now, not that 14 cm was particularly impressive. The plug and the penis ring were doing their job well, as usual. I felt a tingle in my stomach. I tried to relax and enjoy the situation. I closed my eyes and focused on my breathing. My penis throbbed. There was a sound, like a thud. Did it come from the apartment or the hallway? I perked up my ears and listened. Just as I was about to relax again, I heard a noise from the front.

I heard footsteps in the apartment. They were still a bit far away, probably in the living room. The loud creaking told me that someone was opening the connecting door between the living room and the back hallway. This door hadn't been there before; it was only installed after the two apartments were merged. In the back area of the apartment, there was a bathroom, a kitchen, and two rooms – mine and Loona's. So it was probably her. I held my breath and closed my eyes. My penis twitched, and I felt the plug's vibrations against my prostate. I could hear the blood rushing in my ears, and there was a high-pitched noise, like tinnitus.

"Please put your stuff in your room. I don't want my friends to trip over your clothes when they come over," Loona called out from the hallway. I was electrified. I had left my clothes in the hallway. Why had I done that? I looked at the timer on the box: 1 hour and 23 minutes left. Damn it, as if that damn box would open just because I was in a bind. "John, I won't be playing your mom and cleaning up after you. I'll let you know if…" Her sentence got stuck in her throat as she saw me in my bed, still bound.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)