More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Dark Warrior Dark Warrior

What happens now?

John arrives on the set of a new serial killer movie

John could barely control himself as images of naked, young movie actresses shot through his head. He wondered if any of his dreams actually had a chance of coming true.

After the plane had landed, he'd been taken into a van, but had paid no attention on the journey, instead occupying himself with his thoughts.

He was snapped back into reality as he realized they had stopped.

"Mr. Doe, we're here. Welcome to the set of 'Girls Gone For Good'" one of the crew said to John. He missed the name of the movie, as a high-pitched scream split the air. Instinctively, he jumped out of the van, and looked towards the scream, only to see that it came from one of the sets. He saw a man in a mask attacking a young woman with a knife.

To his amazement, he realized that the girl was Sarah Michelle Gellar! He just about came then and there; She looked so hot in that short, little skirt that was way too small for her, and her tight-fitting top, which her shapely breasts were straining to be free of. His heart nearly stopped as he suddenly remembered hearing an early report about a horror movie with Sarah in it, and he realized that he was on the set of "Innocent Blood", a movie about a serial killer whose targets are all young females! Suddenly, he remembered who was in the cast: Not only Gellar, but Jennifer Love Hewitt, Denise Richards, Jessica Alba... and a few others he couldn't remember.

"CUT!", came a yell, breaking John's concentration.

"Come on!", said one of the crew who had brought him here, and he led John over to the director, who was talking to Sarah about something. John couldn't believe he was actually this close to her!

What happens to John next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)