More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by archer15 archer15

What happens now?

John arrives on the scene of a new action movie.

John's heart raced as the limo pulled up onto the set of the newest action movie. It was a big-budget production and was being hyped as the biggest of the year.

As John stepped out of the limo, he heard some very large explosions. It looked like those millions of dollars had been good for something.

John was led around the set. He saw all the basic stuff first... The camera equipment, the special effects... He even got to see a few more explosions.

"So, who do you want to meet first?" his guide asked him.

"Excuse me?"

"Which of the stars would you like to meet first?" the guide said as he led John through a door.

John couldn't believe his eyes. Apparently, those millions of dollars were good for quite a few things besides explosions, including actresses. Scattered throughout the room, rehearsing their lines, were some of the most beautiful and famous women of Hollywood, along with a few similarly famous actors.

At first glance, he saw Angelina Jolie, Lucy Lui, & Sarah Michelle Gellar all in this one room.

Who does he approach first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)