More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Grimm05 Grimm05

Who do we follow?

John Smith (High School Senior)

Jonathan Theodore Smith, a good strong name for a good strong man on the cusp of graduating high school and attending university at his father’s alma mater.

Called John by his friends the young man had the best life an eighteen-year-old could ever ask for and yet the high school senior wanted more. He wanted to exploit his fetish for bondage with the women in his life.

He wanted to tie down the hot stuck up teacher Miss Bradley and spank her until she begged him to fuck her in every hole.

He wanted to make the insufferable Class President Ashley crawl on all fours with a muzzle over her face like the bitch she is.

Then there’s his girlfriend Elizabeth, so pure and yet such a tease in her revealing outfits while claiming she was saving herself for marriage.

Oh, how he dreamed of tying her down at the bleachers and showing her a good time in her cute little cheerleader’s outfit or maybe tie her down on her bed in her cute little schoolgirl outfit and fuck her in front of all those plushies she kept around to “prove” her innocence.

So many fantasies he never acted upon until one morning John awoke to find the Bondage App installed onto his phone. An App he naturally believed to be a simple joke and quickly prepared to delete it when he felt the sudden urge to test the App on someone nearby.

Of course, his immediate thought was his stepsister Sophie who was always the perfect girl in the family despite John knowing she was far from squeaky clean.

He would be more than happy to leave her bound and gagged outside naked for the world to see her for the slut she truly is.

Then there was the girl next door Carrie who was homeschooled by her parents for most of her life because she was advanced through her education too quickly.

Now the only question was who he should use the App on? Should he use the App now in his own home or should he wait for school? Perhaps something would happen on the way to school? Your choice.

Who does he pick?

A) Stepsister

B) Girl Next Door

C) Teacher

D) Student President

E) Girlfriend

F) Other (Suggestions)

Who?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)