More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Swallows999 Swallows999

Who do we follow?

John Smith, everyman, 18 year-old college freshman... and virgin.

John felt like he was going to throw up.

Eighteen years… eighteen long, hard… sex-hungry years… He just HAD to have a birthday lined up so that he couldn’t fuck all of his hot female classmates. Oh, it’s just one more year! His classmate Samantha had said on his first day of his senior year of high school. She was of course getting railed right in front of him, her hands on his desk no less. He could still remember the gleeful look that weird-looking Asian kid had that was fucking her pussy, as if he had just won first prize at a science fair. They were both eighteen years old… they could enjoy the beauty of freely fucking anyone in sight… but at the time poor John was only seventeen! Every day at school, hot girls and teachers alike were nailed right in front of him, just out of grasp, all of them saying the same thing: One. More. Year.

His family had a quick birthday celebration this morning in their humble kitchen, with no time to lose since his college freshman check-in time would be in a few hours. He blew out his candles and was nearly delirious with lust. John had concerned staying up until midnight on his birthday and just grabbing some random girl on the street, but he couldn’t bring himself to do it. This was it! Today he would be fucking his way through his first day of college!

“What did you wish for, honey?” His mother cooed as she patted his back and pinched his cheek, “My little man all grown up, going off to college! Where did the years go?”

*Oof!*

John frowned as he was being pushed forward in his chair. Right behind him his dad was fucking his mom, thrusting so hard into her that he was getting nudged while she was congratulating him. “Did you pack everything like I said, dear? Toothbrush? Hair comb? Oh! Maybe you’ll meet a special young lady!” John took a deep sigh as his mother continued to blather on while getting plowed, her enthusiasm not curbing for a second despite how deep the dick inside her was.

That had all been this morning. Now, they were getting the college campus, approaching the dorms where he could drop off all of his things. As the car passed through a checkpoint, the large campus police officer with a goatee directed them to his assigned dorm, all the while getting head from a sporty brunette on her knees. From his seat he could see the top of her ponytail bobbing up and down the cop’s dick, complete with lewd slurping and sucking. That’ll be me soon… John thought to himself as they drove past. This was going to be a new chapter in his life, filled with as much sex as he could muster!

Where does John go next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)