More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by bryce193 bryce193

So who be you, and are with family, perhaps a friend or more, or are you single or just alone

John Family Man

John Loose is a man of 38, he has 2 daughters who are twins. Both just turned 18 , their names are Wendy and Anna. You also have Rebbeca his wife, a lovely woman. The Loose family is landing on Crimson Isle in 1 minute. John herd about this vacation spot from his sister Janet, who has been here a couple of days already. Upon landing, Janet greets them. She stays in the shade. The crimson Isle is a tropical island. "Hey bro....welcome to paradise...and nice too see you again Rebbecca....ah and you brought my lovely nieces as well" says Janet with a smile.

"Hey janet..wasn't expecting to see you until later" mentions Rebbecca. "Yeah you see I wasn't busy so I thought ....why not meet them on arrival and show them around a little" replies Janet. "Well didn't that sound fun he hunny?" John asks Rebbecca. "Sure why not" she answers. "Hey dad..is it alright if me and sis yang heresy the beach? "Wendy asks nicely. "I don't see why not....just meet us at the hotel later on....say around 6:00.....oh and it's the Ludwig hotel we're staying at girls, so remember it" replies their dad.

Rebecca and John follow Janet, who shows them the best food places. Also the best stores and local hangout, at least to her knowing. Wendy and Anna spend the day on the beach swimming and just relaxing. At 6:00 per agreed the twins meet up with their parents at the Ludwig hotel. The Loose family then have a late dinner, and catches a show around 8:00 p.m.

At the show theirs a small crowd. John and the family run into Janet their as well.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)