More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Orlog4 Orlog4

Who are you?

John Doe, athletic male, 25, student

You are John. You study at the university of your hometown to get a good job later. In your free time, you often train or do sport. Sometimes just for fun but also to keep yourself in shape. Your strong muscles and athletic body making you very popular for the girls at the university. But you also have some serious problems. You have only little money left and the government refuses to help you anything because of some unknown reasons they hide behind a wall of desk work.

So you fear that you can't afford to continue your studies. But then out of sudden you are approached by your ex girlfriend. She tells you about the new popular game show. And that you should take part in it. You would give up any right for privacy and protection from sexual assaults but if you win, you would have no problems with money anymore. And if you loose, what your ex obviously hopes, she will have fun watching you getting fucked and humiliated in TV.

She explains that you would fight against other sexual aggressive players. If you loose you will end up as a toy for a group of femdoms. But you already made some experiences with BDSM, which is maybe the reason why your ex left you. To be fair, you didn't heared her saying the saveword and fucked her fresh spanked, sore ass.

So you decide to use these chance. You write an e-mail to the studio and tell them, that you would like to be a candidate in their next game. Luckily they agreed and when the summer holidays start a car picks you up by your apartment. The driver is very quiet and didn't reveals much information about the show. But he takes you fast and save to the town where the game show will take place. The town is abonded and nearly empty. Only some employees of the studio are on the street and do their work. You also notice some barriers down a large street. So maybe only this quarter of the town will be the arena.

The driver stops next to the town hall. When you go out he smiles back at you and says: "Good luck, boy. You will need it."

Do you go to meet the moderator or happens something before?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)