More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Who comes in with what on their mind?

John Adams / crazy for Traps

John Adams enters the therapist's office, unsure if he should really be there.

When the therapist sees John, her first thought was ' a short and skinny, nerdy looking boy ... I wonder what is his fetish ? '

John enters and shakes hands with his new therapist and took a seat on her couch ... " So what brings you here today John ? ... and what is it that you need help with ? "

John is sitting uncomfortably, fumbling with his own hands, " I am not sure if I should even be here truthfully" as he continues to shuffle himself.

" Well lets start by telling me what is on your mind ... and be truthful about this, that's the only way I can really help you " as she leans back in her chair and stares at you ...

" Okay Doc, this is going to sound really weird but I am obsessed with girls with cocks, Traps, shemales, ladyboys. I have never dated a girl like that or even ever had known a girl like that but deep down inside, that is the kind of girl that I want ... I tend to look at every girl and imagine her with a cock, I don't care if she was big or small, skinny or thick .. I just picture all women with cocks and it really gets me hard and horny ... "

She listens to your confession and smiles and says, " I believe that I can help you with that very thing John ... you HAVE come to the right place" as you see her hand slowly drop down to her lap.

Is she what John's looking for ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)