More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by a2014d a2014d

Who?

John 18, Nerd to Fit Queen

John hated needles. He wanted to go back home quick so that he can go back to watch anime. Just one shot his doctor said as John looked away as the injection went in.

He didn't feel it like he normally did it was actually fine. He got up and left passing by the nurse that he spent a second longer looking at her than normal. He liked women but thought nothing of it as he left the office to go home.

On the ride home his mother was asking him about what the doctor said. "It was nothing mom he just said to get exercise and watch what I was eating he didn't say I was fat" even though he was lying a bit he was basically obese. "Well you should work out more here I got you a gym membership you should go". Normally John would scoff at this but something in the back of his head was like just say yes. "Sure Mom I'll go from tomorrow". His mother was very happy and when they got home John left the car and went to his room. Well if he was going to start going to the gym might as well look up some routines so he logged into his computer and searched for fitness videos. For some reason he picked women trainers very fit women trainers. He felt attracted to them they were fit but also super attractive, big busts and big ass. He was entranced as the algorithm just kept showing him more videos mostly about getting bigger asses. John was getting very sexually pent up so he searched up some porn and started jacking off to another big ass big tit fit woman. As he cummed out he felt a lot of bliss and if he noticed his own manhood shrinking. He took a shower as some of his body hair went away down the drain and he went to bed, where he dreamed.

Next Day?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)