More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by aussiesusie aussiesusie

Who do you see looking back at you?

John, a teenage girl

You see yourself of course, John an 18 year old girl in her final year of high school. Well not today anyway, because it’s the freaking weekend! You look at yourself in the mirror closely, water droplets still running down your face. Your long red hair is a mess but it is still striking in comparison to your pale skin. The small spattering of freckles across the bridge of your nose is often commented on by your friends saying that it makes you look cute. “Not cute enough to get a date all year” you think to yourself.

It had been 4 months since you broke up with your now ex boyfriend. It had not ended well, you had felt that you were drifting apart and when you brought it up with him he suggested ‘going on a break’. Basically code for “I want to fuck someone else”, I had told him that I didn’t like the idea and that he either try make it work with me or we break up. It took him about .5 of a second to make up his mind and that was it, 6 months down the drain. It’s not that I missed him as such, I am very independent. It was the little things, like having someone to text goodnight, someone to kiss and snuggle up to while watching a movie and someone to help me cum hard.

As much as he was not the most attentive boyfriend, he sure made up for it with his fingers, his mouth and his cock. At 18 also, he was blessed with a pretty big cock, I’d guess at about 8 inches. And boy oh boy did he know how to use it! I can not count the amount of times I had to bury my face in a pillow to stop myself from screaming as I came over and over again. You were both not virgins when we got together so you didn’t have to worry about an awkward first time, I think the sexual chemistry is what kept us together. You are quite a minx in the sheets yourself, with budding C cup breasts and an athletic body from playing sport your whole life you knew how to drive him wild. Teasing him with tight clothes, the occasional flash and when you got him alone you could make him cum in 2 minutes flat. Not sure if that is skill or his terrible staying power.

As you refocus on your reflection in the mirror you notice your nipples are now hard and showing through your tank top, “remembering getting fucked has got me really worked up, it really has been a long time since anyone but myself has made me cum. I could really do with getting fucked” It doesn’t sound like anyone else is awake in the house yet.

Maybe I have some time to take care of myself before the rest of my family wakes up..

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)