More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by aussiesusie aussiesusie

Who do you see looking back at you?

John, a teenage boy

You see yourself of course, John an 18 year old boy in his final year of high school. Well not today anyway, because it’s the freaking weekend! You look at yourself in the mirror closely, water droplets still running down your face. Your brown hair is a mess but you can shove it into place later. The start of some facial hair is shadowing your chin and cheeks, “I swear to god I have to shave every 2nd day at the moment” you think to yourself. “Still, It makes me look older” you think.

It had been 4 months since you broke up with your now ex girlfriend. It had not ended well, you had felt that you were drifting apart and when you brought it up with her she suggested ‘going on a break’. Basically code for “I want to fuck someone else”, I had told her that I didn’t like the idea and that she either try make it work with me or we break up. It took her about .5 of a second to make up her mind and that was it, 6 months down the drain. It’s not that I missed her as such. It was nice to have someone to check out without looking like a dog, someone I could make out with and someone who had a rocking body and knew how to use it.

As much as she was not the most affectionate girlfriend, she sure made up for it with her hands, mouth and pussy. At 18 also, she was blessed with C cup boobs and an athletic body from playing sport all her life, she knew how to drive me wild. Teasing me with tight clothes, the occasional flash, some incredibly hot sexting and when she got me alone she could make me cum in 2 minutes flat. Not sure if that is her skill or my terrible endurance.

I don’t want to talk myself up, but I have been blessed a pretty big cock, I’ve measured it of course, 8 inches flat. And lets just say I haven’t had any complaints so far for how I use it. I keep myself in shape too, playing sport and going to the gym. I’m not ripped but I am defiantly fit, your ex used to love running her hands all over your body. You were both not virgins when you got together so you didn’t have to worry about an awkward first time, I think the sexual chemistry is what kept us together. As you refocus on your reflection in the mirror you notice your cock is still semi hard in your boxer shorts, “remembering getting fucked has got me really worked up, it really has been a long time since anyone but myself has made me cum. I could really do with getting fucked”

It doesn’t sound like anyone else is awake in the house yet. Maybe I have some time to take care of myself before the rest of my family wakes up..

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)