More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by 9844 9844

Who are you?

John, a nude male high schooler

You wake up, wearing only a shirt and hard as hell with morning wood. You try to remember, did you jack off last night? Or can you do it now, guilt free. You share a room with your older sister, so you almost never sleep naked; but you knew that you’d be waking up at least an hour before her and would have time to get dressed. It’s 7:15 right now, and you have to leave at 8:00. That gives you enough time to pleasure yourself and get ready. You roll over and quietly start to stroke your hog. You think about that girl who’s neighbours found her pissing on their plants. They convinced her parents to enrol her and let them pick the punishment. Since last weekend, Mandy has been a public toilet. Most kids are still to weirded out to use her, but the queen bee bitches aren’t. They make her kneel down and then they all piss on her in the bathroom. Mandy sits in front of you during math and always smells like urine. As you sit, two feet away from your sleeping sister, jacking you pathetically small cock, you decide that you are going to a classmate to drink your pee. You set you mind on it and on that thought, reach the edge of orgasm. You reach for you tissues, still stoking your cock, you realise to your horror that there are none! You instantly stop touching down there, but it’s too late; you let out a soft groan as you spray a huge load...all over your sleeping sisters face! You panic and run to the dresser, you fling it open and trap the first thing you touch. You notice that your still dripping cum so you use the clothe to clean off your baby dick. You look down and realise that their your sisters panties! Your in trouble now. When she wakes up she’ll be covered in cum, and so will her panties. You quickly put pants on, stuff her panties into your pocket, and rush out the door before anyone wakes up.

What’s next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)