More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by g33k g33k

Who are you?

Joe

You are Joe Smith. You like to think you're an average guy. You play PS3, you're not cut but you're pretty fit, you like hot girls, beer, Coke, and fast cars. Normal guy right? Well there's a girl you grew up with as a teenager, she's about three years younger than you, and her name is Faith Brown. You've always had a slight 'crush' on her if you could call it that. You've always thought she was hot. From her bouncy boobs, to her firm ass, and her beautiful flowing brown hair, she's a nice sight to stare at. She can occasionally act quite bitchy, which annoys the hell out of her parents, but you don't really give a shit. All you can think about is fucking the shit out of her.

One day you're sitting alone in your room when your phone goes off. It's Sandy Brown, Faith's mom texting you. You pick it up and read the message.

 "Joe, Faith has been a total bitch lately.... I know you two occasionally don't get along... and I've seen you staring at her firm ass. I can't make her sorry... but I know you know how to punish her. Can you help me?"

Do you help her?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)