More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by AudreyM AudreyM

Who's Arrived? What Characters Do We Follow? What Happens Next?

Jocks - "Oh Yeah, Oh Yeah, Oh Yeah"

Like moths to a flame, it was inevitable the football team would end up by the pool with their gorgeous girlfriends.

David was the captain, Lenny was the line-backer, and Ray was the defense. They were stars, and whether they knew it or not, their popularity and life in high school was the best they'd ever have it. That meant this weekend was the pinnacle of their lives--it was all down hill from here, into unhappy marriages and crappy jobs. They knew this, deep down, and wanted to make the best of it.

The problem was, they all had different ideas of what the best of it was.

Ray, standing in the shallow-end with his girlfriend Emily, stroking her bikini top and mumbling sweet nothings to himsel, had a very clear idea of what the best of it was. It was getting blown by Emily in the garden, getting high, and getting into the fight to end all fights--and maybe trashing Jake's house up a little.

Lenny wanted a perfect night under the stars, with friends, with his girlfriend Jessica. They knew their long-distance relationship was going to be difficult in the months ahead. This was their last night to be together, truly "together". He quickly, in a few seconds flat, swam the length of the pool, his impressive body on display in full ****.

And David wanted to reach orgasm as many times as possible. He had all his fantasies set: Screwing Amy. Screwing Jessica behind Lenny's back. Watching Amy screw Jessica. Getting a blow-job from that freaky goth-slut. Getting a blow-job from that kinky nerd slut. Watching goth-slut screw nerd-slut. He smiled and laid back on the diving board.

Their girlfriends--Amy, Jessica, Emily--and Emily's sister Megan--sat by the edge of the pool, dipping their legs in the water. Lenny was beating Ray over the head with an inflatible raft. David was slapping his stomach and singing a rap song.

"There's our guys," Jessica smiled, half-sarcastically, half-lovingly. "There's our guys."

Who Do We Follow? Ray's Anger, David's Fantasy Fulfillment, or Lenny's Love?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)