More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Wikia Wikia

Who is our protagonist?

Joanne

Joanne places a bookmark into her textbook and puts everything away in her backpack. The bell rung almost an hour ago and she was finished with her overdue work. She was ready to go home.

The new city mayor proposed a "beautification" process in the city. This led to more flowers planted around the city, which leads to more pollen in the air. Its spring, meaning that there will be more pollen pumped into the air than in a long time. This meant more pollinic people for everybody, and Joanne always had hay fever. It will be less than an hour before everybody and their grandmother leave work and go out in public, so if she leaves quick enough, than none of them will see her and her "allergic reaction." She left the school library and she could already feel a tingling sensation in her lower area.

Oh no, it's starting. She thought to herself. Her heart began to beat faster, feeling as if the pollinic girls will pop up out of no where and take me there.

She heard a moan to her left. Room 068. Literature. She could have sworn everybody else left, and the moan sounded like it was coming from a girl. Mr. Romero was not a girl, obviously. Her curiosity got the best of her and she peeked through the door.

"Oh yeah, suck harder... oh!"

Joanne's eyes widened at what she saw. A student. Long red hair, deep almond eyes. Her uniform skirt and panties missing with a blonde-haired pollinic girl with crystal blue eyes licking affectionately at her crotch, a second clinging to her left leg licking her upper hip and a third and fourth pollinic girl clinging to her torso, their lips clinging to her nipples for dear life. The student girl's eyes, sparkling in pure ecstasy.

This student girl was named Dinah. She was Joanne's childhood friend who recently became her girlfriend (the two of them still contemplating whether they should tell their parents). The two of them have kissed a few times, but have not moved beyond that. Joanne's timid personality can contribute to that. Joanne could see herself being there instead of the pollinics, but she wasn't sure whether she should intervene...

Will she stay or go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)