More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by the_high_king the_high_king

What do you select?

Joan of Ark

ZAP!!!! Suddenly your in medieval France, surrounded by some happy French soldiers, ale, women and... interesting. It would seem that your clothes has altered to fit the time period.

Across the room you see her, dressed in armor that you thought you could only see on women in a D&D game. Her short black hair reaching her shoulder, cold blue eyes, and a slim figure... it's her alright. She looks in your direction, then drops to her knees as if she has seen an angel. You come closer then she speaks, "Monsieur!", she says in a sexy french accent, "I have seen you appear in thin air, in a burst of bright light! Are you here to represent the lord?". You look around nervously, then finally say, "uh... yes, I am here to represent uh... God". She comes closer, and kneels at your feet, then says, "please my lord, tell me what I must do to give victory to the French, and to drive the English back to their homeland, PLEASE". You think for awhile then say, "well... there are some... things you could do". She smiles an innoccent smile at you, "yes my lord! I will do ANYTHING to help France". You simply smile before saying...

What would you like to do with Joan of Ark?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)