More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by anonenffan anonenffan

Choose your character!

Joan, A confident girl, quick to think.

Towards the center of the room was a black haired girl named Joan. As the well dressed woman explained everything they were going to have to do, Joan took a deep breath, and mentally prepared for what she was going to do. That prize was going to get Joan her dream house, and nice vacation. She knew she was likely going to be seen naked by anyone watching the show, but she was sure she could avoid losing her clothes.

‘I can do this,’ Joan thought. She had a blush on her face, reaching for the buttons on her shirt. ‘It’s just a little embarrassment. That’s all. The money will be worth it.’ Joan thought to herself.

One by one, she unbuttoned her shirt, revealing a plain white bra, and slid it down from her shoulders. As she moved her hands towards her skirt, she glanced around the room to look at the other girls.

One of them seemed backed into a corner by herself. She seemed very fearful, and hadn’t even begun to undress yet. The brunette was like a deer caught in the headlights. ‘It’s like she doesn’t know what she signed up for,’ Joan thought.

Another one had seemed to be making a show of it, as she carefully slid her skirt off. Joan jerked her head back in surprise, seeing how bold she was. The girl was already down to just her bra and panties... and her panties weren’t really panties. They were more like a very thin thong.

Not too far away, Joan noticed one more girl who was still dressed. Though she didn’t seemed to be as fearful as the other girl. In fact she seemed to be staring at her, before returning attention towards the girl wearing the thong.

Joan returned her attention to her own clothing as she removed her skirt, revealing her white panties that matched her bra. The girl was , but she could see girls already starting to leave the room. So she carefully removed her shoes and socks, stripping herself down to nothing but her bra and panties.

Although she felt embarrassed, she maintained her focus as she picked up her backpack. She had watched the Naked Games before, and there were a few things that had never been done in the show’s history. Nobody had ever won without getting completely naked before. No girl had ever walked away with both prizes. And oddly enough, no girl had found the key while purposefully being naked the entire time.

Joan knew that the game was going to embarrass her for sure. There was no getting around that. However, that didn’t mean she couldn’t leave a more heroic mark. She wanted to do something nobody else had done before on the show.

What will Joan's goal be?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)