More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by gizmo69 gizmo69

Who answers the door?

Jo.

The door opens and Jo is on the other side. "Oh, hi, John, come on in," she says.

She is looking hot today. Her blonde hair is tied back in a short ponytail, and she is wearing a black skirt, a thin, low cut white top and slippers. Jo has large tits, just like her daughters. For an older woman, they are also surprisingly firm and perky. As you eye her up, you notice that she is not wearing a bra, and you can see the points of her nipples pushing through her tight top. You smile as you notice this.

"Hi, Mrs. Henderson," you reply.

Jo notices some letters on the floor by her feet. "Looks like the postman has been," she says, bending down to pick them up. As she does so, you stare at her cleavage, which reveals more and more of her tits as she moves lower, like two suns rising. Your cock is now semi erect.

She stays crouched while she reads the fronts of the letters and you get a long look at her breasts. You can see all the way down between her tits and catch a peek of her belly between them. You picture yourself getting a tit wank from those orbs, shoving your cock roughly between them as Jo pushes her tits around it, creating a tight cave. Your cock springs up more at the thought and you realise with a nervous excitement that your now fully erect dick is very poorly hidden when her face is less than a foot from it.

Jo looks up and straight at your crotch. She then looks up at your face. This does not help matters, as the way she looks up while her head is still down by your cock makes you imagine she's sucking you off, looking up to see your reaction. You sigh a little, and a slightly bemused look crosses Jo's face. She pretends she hasn't noticed. "April is upstairs, but she's in the shower," she says, standing up again. "You could go up there if you wanted, or if you wanted to stay down here with me that's fine. I could make you a sandwich?"

You ponder what would be the most satisfying option...

Go upstairs or stay down here?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)