More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Beeble42 Beeble42

Your chosen companion/s is/are?

Jo

Fortunately, as the TARDIS’s chameleon circuit’s was working, he was able to park near to Jo’s home. It was a collection of farm buildings in Wales which belonged to her husband Professor Clifford Jones. The time was a late summer evening and, despite the dusk, it was stiflingly warm.

The doctor knocked on the door and a pretty young girl, who could not have been older than 20 opened it. “Welcome, traveller” she greeted “and what might be your purpose here?” The Doctor would normally have been somewhat fazed by her odd mode of speech if it had not been for the fact the pale young brunette was stark naked. His eyes widened and she was perceptive enough to add “I shall put some clothes on if you like.” Taking his lack of a coherent reply as agreement, she lifted a coat from the other side of the door and put it on.
Having recovered The Doctor explained “I’m looking for Jo Jones. I am an old friend.”
The girl shouted “Jo, a handsome man is here to carry you off.”
“OK Megan, I am coming” was the reply from another room. The Doctor’s hearts leapt at the sound of that familiar girly voice.
“But clothe yourself as he is shy.” The time lord felt he should point out that this was entirely unnecessary but the girl before him was perhaps even sexier in the coat. “You had better enter.”Megan she instructed. The door opened to a large kitchen with benches either side of a rough wooden table as you find at a lookout spot. As indicated he sat down hoping Megan had not spotted his erection while she put the kettle on.

The bubbly blonde Jo arrived dressed in some piece of fabric which approximated a dress and looked at him quizzically “Old friend? From where?”
“You may say out of time … or Gallifrey.”
“Gallifrey!” and her large mouth opened wider as did her eyes. “Do you know The Doctor?”
Megan was intrigued and asked where Gallifrey was but the other two look at each other and laughed.
“Jo, you look lovely by the way”
“Why, thank you”
“I am not sure you will believe me, although you usually did, but I am The Doctor.”
“Get away!”
“Can we have some privacy?” he asked Megan as she put some nettle tea in front of him.
“No no” admonished Jo “No secrets in this commune.”
“You led me to believe this person was a suave distinguished man old enough to be your father?” questioned Megan.
“Ah, this is going to be difficult” and he went through the regeneration explanation pausing to prove through shared recollections that he was who he said.
“Far out!” adjudged Megan resorting to more stereotypical hippie speak.
“And what about you, Jo? Are you all naturists and what do you mean by commune.”
“Cliff and I were joined last year and we wanted to make a go at living off the land but unfortunately the demands on his time are great so we need some people of like beliefs to look after the land and animals. Of course life is made easier by Cliff being a genius.”
“Oh!” as the Doctor remembered the good looking, Nobel prize winning environmental scientist.
“Don’t worry, I think you’re a genius too” consoled Jo.
“My old Jo” and he put his arm on hers.
“Hey, less of the old.” she laughed. Jo went on to explain how there were now four women and three men living in the complex. Tony and Beth were a couple who had a child and spent time in one of the other buildings. Megan, who also had a child although you would never know it, Nerys and Ieaun were all students of the professor.

“I am not sure when Cliff will be back from the lab, but 3 of the others should be here soon. Tony is looking after the children while the rest of us chill. We believe in free love and so we have abandoned terms like husband and wife”
“And clothes?” questioned The Doctor.
“Bodies are nothing to be ashamed of, so we are not. If I were cold I would wear some, but I’m hot.”
“That you are.” said the Doctor before he could stop himself.
“You have changed? Are you sure you are The Doctor?”
“Would you like a trip in the TARDIS?” offered the time lord.

Beth arrived, dressed in tight jeans, trainers and nothing else, leaving her magnificent breasts with their prominent nipples to cause even greater stirrings in The Doctor’s pants. She sat down opposite to the Doctor, completely unfazed by his presence, and rubbed her left nipple “Moon’s getting really greedy now. Your turn tomorrow, Megan. What are you doing in that ridiculous coat?”

The Doctor told everyone that he wanted them to be comfortable and the small breasted brunette was very relieved to return to her natural state. Jo made some lentil soup for everybody as they chatted away, after which they retired to the chill out lounge, which seemed to consist of bean bags and Persian rugs.

“Whee!” said Jo as she fell backwards on to one of the so called chairs and then removed what passed for clothing to relieve her stunning lithe body. It was not toned but everything was reasonably firm and seemed just the right size. As he had long suspected she was obviously not a natural blonde.

The Doctor decided to join in and unashamedly stripped off to the approval of the women. “What a fine prick, you have!” approved Megan and the member responded to the compliment.
“Honestly, Doctor, I never even knew you had one … although I dreamt you had. Oh don’t be so shocked, I did have a little crush on you” said Jo as she got up and bent over to put a record on giving the time lord an eyeful of her labia through untrimmed pubic hair. Meanwhile Megan had rolled a couple of spliffs and passed one to Jo as she plonked down.
“Doctor, would like to partake?” asked Megan.
“Will it even affect you?” questioned Jo.
“Sure, the chemicals in cannabis have similar effects on all creatures, even alien ones.” With the haze of the smoke and some soporific progressive rock, The Doctor was almost drifting off when he felt first a hand and then some lips around his penis.

Who is sucking The Doctor's Cock?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)