More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by anonymous2731 anonymous2731

What's next?

Jo and Sofia vs Jelena and Mejia

Jo is 24yo 170cm 67kg. Sofia is 25yo 169cm 60kg. She is transsexual.

Jelena is 25yo 178cm 70kg with nice and firm boobs and very hot body. She is a volleyball player and it is visible by structure of her body. Mejia is 20yo 180cm 69kg. She is transsexual with 21cm big cock.

Sofia attacked Mejia. Mejia tripped her and started stomping between Sofia legs. "MY BAAAAALLS!!! MY BAAAAALLS!!! MY BAAAAALLS!!!" Sofia screamed from the top of her lungs. "Kiss my feet, bitch." Mejia told Sofia as she was pushing her feet into Sofia face. She obeyed, while she was still screaming in pain.

Jelena attacked Jo. As she got close, Jo slammed her fist into Jelena belly. Jelena somehow blocked Jo knee that was aimed at her face and punched Jo boob. When Jo grabbed her boob, Jelena kicked her belly and smashed her elbow into Jo back. Jo ended on the floor. She tried to get up, but Jelena grabbed between her legs. Jo screamed her surrender.

Jelena didn't want to hurt Jo, so she let go of her clit and started furiously fingering her. Jo screamed in pleasure and started pushing herself on Jelena fingers. After Jo cum, Jelena licked her fingers clean. "Damn, you are so wet." Jelena said. "Damn, you are so hot." Jo answered and lowered herself between Jelena legs.

Jelena called Mejia and Sofia. Sofia is still in lot of pain, so Mejia helped her to get up. Jelena took Sofia cock in her mouth, while Mejia fucked Jo pussy in doggy. Meanwhile Jo is sucking on Jelena clit. Jo and Jelena cum first. When Mejia felt she will cum, she took her cock out of Jo pussy and showered Jelena belly. In that moment Sofia started spraying her cum in Jelena face. Jo started giggling when she saw Jelena face and body drenched with cum.

"Bitches, I'm winner. You should cum on her." Jelena said with smile under all that cum. Jo cleaned her body with tongue, swallowing every single drop. Then she licked Jelena pussy once more. Jelena started violently pulling on Jo hair when she reached another orgasm. "Sorry Jo, but that was so fucking intense." Jelena said.

Jelena and Mejia go into next round.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)