More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Atlantic Island Erotica Atlantic Island Erotica

What's next?

Jimmy, Carmen, Sarah and Ben have an afterparty

Jimmy fumbled with his keys a couple times trying to get the apartment door open. He kept missing the keyhole.

“Hurry up Jim! I need to pee,” said Sarah, on her tiptoes.

“Yeah Jimmy, buuurp… hurry uu-uup,” added Ben, doing an impression of Sarah.

“God you’re a douche Ben,” said Sarah, giving her boyfriend a playful push.

With a click, Jimmy unlocked the door, letting Sarah rush in with everyone following behind. As he discarded his keys, Carmen turned on the lights to their apartment and took off her jacket. Her jet-black hair tumbled around her dark rimmed glasses and down her white patterned sweater. She took off her shoes and walked over to the fridge to grab everyone drinks.

“Thanks babe,” said Jimmy, taking the beer Carmen had just taken out of the fridge for him. He gave his girlfriend a playful smack on her butt through her black jeans.

Jimmy took a swig, then put down the beer to take off his button up. He sat down in the small chair by the living room TV, grabbed the controller and turned the Spotify on.

“Oh. My. God. I feel sooo much better now,” said Sarah, bursting through the door.

“Bro I still can’t believe that guy yelled at you Ben, thanks hun,” said Jimmy, sipping his beer, “that was nuts.”

“Um, I can,” interjected Carmen, “You guys were being loud douches.” Jimmy absentmindedly brushed aside his dirty blond hair and avoided Carmen’s gaze.

“Well… OK well maybe a little,” he admitted, then a second later, “it was Ben’s fault!”

“See how he throws me under the bus,” he dramatically said to Sarah, who was sitting down next to him.

“You deserve it,” she said, patting his leg smiling. She looked over to Olivia and the bong in front of her, “mind if I have a hit?”

“Of course (cough) yeah,” said Olivia, smoke swirling around her, having just taken a rip. Sarah stood up, the yellow cocktail dress she was wearing swirling around her. Every step she took made her red ponytail swing.

“Hit me up when you’re done baby,” said Ben, leaning forward, “I tell you what though Jim, I totally could have taken that guy.”

“Bullshit bro, you can’t fight shit sober,” retorted Jimmy, chuckling.

“Are you, (cough), shitting me Ben,” asked Sarah, her freckled face flushed from the bong hit.

“I shit thou not my love,” he proclaimed, packing a bowl. He smoked it, taking the entire hit at once, before turning purple and dashing to the bathroom to hack and cough. Only Sarah looked even a slight bit concerned, even it was hard to suppress a smirk.

Carmen thought the whole thing was highly entertaining. From recliner beside the TV, she sipped her drink and watched the silliness.

Some minutes and much coughing in the bathroom later, Ben emerged. Parts of the grey button-up polo shirt he was wearing were dark with sweat and untucked from his jeans now.

“You look great bae,” giggled Sarah. Ben grabbed four drinks as he walked over and handed them out. Then he sat heavily on the big squishy couch next to Sarah.

“Well, (cough, fuck) the fact remains that…” Silence.

“That…” said Sarah, trying to restart the thought train.

“Ugh, oh shit, that’s some good fuckin weed Carmen,” he said, blinking, still getting over the weed.

“Thanks it’s that diesel somethingorother one I like.”

“It’s not as harsh, at least for the rest of us, than others I find,” said Jimmy.

“Oh shit yeahyeahyeah,” interrupted Ben looking as baked as a person can be, “The fact of the matter is I could have taken that dude,” he announced, puffing his chest graciously.

“Are you joking right now, you’re such a pussy Ben,” said Carmen, laughing incredulously, “you can’t even fight a smooth bong hit.”

“A pussy, am I? Well, then ladies, I am what I eat,” he proclaimed, sticking his tongue through two fingers in a V.

“So as I recall, you’re a pussy on birthday and some stat holidays,” said Carmen, laughing and raising her eyebrow at Sarah.

“Ooooof burn bro,” said Jimmy, “I always forget you two used to date.”

“Date’s a strong word,” said Carmen, rolling her eyes and grinning, “get disappointed by a couple times a week.”

Jimmy laughed and Ben acted aghast.

“You’re just suppressing the memories of how great sex was like with me hotcakes,” chortled Ben, then before Carmen could respond, he grandly placed his hand on Sarah’s leg and, looking to her, said “but don’t worry my love, my skills are all yours now.”

“He’s better than you claim though,” said Sarah, “I really like it when he goes down on me,” she added quietly, blushing. She felt like she should probably defend her silly boyfriend a little and besides, he was pretty good at eating out, she wouldn’t want to send him the wrong message.

“Sarah’s just saying that cus she knows I’m better than him, but she can’t say so,” said Jimmy.

“It’s still so weird that we used to date the other person,” said Sarah. “Not like, bad weird you know, just funny weird.”

“I get you,” said Carmen, “plus I think everyone’s happier this way,” she added, to sage nods from all.

“It’s weird you guys are friends but insist on competing on everything,” continued Carmen, “buuuut,” she added with a mischievous grin, “you till haven’t broken the tie, Sarah.”

“W-what do you mean,” asked Sarah, a hint of trepidation in her voice.

“You haven’t told us who here eats pussy the best. Since they need to know.”

Sarah looked over. Carmen was watching her intently, her dark eyes fixed on her face. The boys were pretty eager to find out too. Sarah was more introverted sexually, not a prude, but she didn’t talk about it much. Sarah felt tingly, nervous. She felt herself blushing.

“What if I just do a shot?”

“Um, this is NOT truth or dare Sarah,” scolded Carmen playfully, “I can get you a shot, but truth comes anyways.” Carmen was grinning now. She felt warm, excited. Wet.

Sarah was nervous to admit who it really was, and she knew Carmen knew too. She was playing with her, and Sarah realized she was willing to play along.

“Well…” said Ben, suggestively. Both the guys were paying pretty close attention to her.

“Um ok,” she started. She looked at Carmen, who smiled slightly. Sarah felt the fabric of her sundress on her hardening nipples. She knew exactly who it was.

“Carmen’s the best, hands down.”

Jimmy and Ben were shocked, they both sat silent for a moment, waiting for the punchline.

“Carmen ate you out baby,” asked Ben, excitement in his face. As soon as she saw Sarah smile in response, he felt his dick twitch in his jeans.

“That’s pretty hot babe,” commented Jimmy to Carmen. He was an imaginative guy and the mental picture of his girlfriend between Sarah’s legs, lapping at her, made his heartrate quicken in his chest, “when was this?”

“In between you two,” Carmen responded nonchalantly, “we’d just had breakups, decided to change things up a bit for a while. We weren’t dating or nothing.”

Carmen got up to get everyone some more drinks. As she walked to the fridge she put an extra wiggle in her hips, knowing that Jimmy, if not all three of them, had her eyes on her. Remembering Sarah in her bed made sultry visions dance through Carmen’s mind.

“It’s warm in here,” she commented, stripping off her sweater, leaving her wearing a white tank-top and bra. She brought the drinks back, Sarah’s last. Her eyes lingered on Sarah; she looked so cute in that yellow dress.

“Thanks hun,” said Sarah, accepting the drink. She noticed Carmen’s gaze and smiled. She looked at the two men and something stirred. She shifted her legs, feeling the cotton panties she was wearing get a little damp. She thought to herself; is she seriously thinking about… this?

Another look at Carmen said she was too. Her eyes had a lust to them that she hadn’t seen directed at her for a long time. She bit her lip and raised her eyebrows.

Carmen looked over at the boys, who were still arguing about eating out. As exciting as the surprise reveal of who eats out the best, it wasn’t either of them, so the debate had restarted.

Carmen stayed standing after delivering the drinks, and soon Sarah had joined her in the kitchen.

“Oh my god, I swear if we challenged them, they’d suck each other off to prove who’s better at that too,” chuckled Sarah.

“Heh, they’re the only ones here who haven’t fucked. Somehow, I don’t see Ben being that… adventurous,” said Carmen, looking at the men.

“Yeah no, not like that,” agreed Sarah.

“Do you ever think about when we were together?”

“Mhmm,” said Sarah slowly, feeling her pulse quicken a little, “a lot actually, especially when we watch porn. Ben likes the threesomes with two girls so like… yeah… I guess I think about it a fair bit.”

Sarah took a big swig of her drink, while Carmen watched her, smiling. Carmen was always the outgoing one, the sexually open one of the two of them. Her smile exuded confidence.

“We’ve talked about… my fantasy though and he seems, OK with it I guess,” she continued, looking at Ben, “he’s not jealous about it or anything.”

“You mean the two guys fantasy,” asked Carmen, intrigued. Sarah blushed.

“Um… yeah.”

Carmen watched Sarah’s expressions, the cute expression of shyness on her freckly face.

“You know…” started Carmen tentatively, but with a confident smile, “we could make that happen, eh?”

Sarah’s ruddy face turned scarlet. Carmen knew that look well enough, she knew what ‘no’ looked like, and this wasn’t that.

“Do you think they’d be willing though,” asked Sarah in a low voice.

“I think so. Jimmy is, we’ve talked about that sorta thing. Ben? Well, maybe he’s changed but the Ben I dated, yeah, he’d have been down.”

“You wouldn’t judge me? Like, it’s suuuper slutty what I want, and with them I guess I…”

“Sarah…” she said slowly, smiling, “not at all. Come here…”

Jimmy was facing the kitchen, talking to Ben. Ben was long distracted now, ranting about… something. Between the weed and the drinks, Jimmy wasn’t sure if Ben had lost the plot of the story, or it was he who was confused.

It didn’t matter anyways.

He looked up from Ben to the women in the kitchen, who up to this point had been chatting. He could see Sarah blush from across the room when Carmen said something.

“What do you think the girls are talking about,” he asked Ben, who looked over at them.

“Oh who knows, girl shit probably,” dismissed Ben, who turned back around and kept talking. Jimmy wasn’t paying attention though; Carmen had flashed an expression to him. The look in her eyes was one he didn’t see often but knew what it was. Mischief.

As Ben ranted, Jimmy watched as Carmen reached out and held Sarah’s hand. Then, with one motion, she pulled Sarah in for a kiss. Their arms wrapped around each other.

“You might want to turn around bro,” he said, cutting across the conversation.

“Why, I… oh shit,” he said, suddenly engrossed with what was happening.

Sarah hands trembled a little as Carmen kissed her. Her hands were all over Sarah’s body. One slid around and grabbed her ass through the material of her dress and pulled her closer into Carmen’s embrace. Her other, on the back of her neck, pulled her into each kiss. Carmen’s tongue swirled in her mouth.

Carmen felt Sarah’s pert tits pressed up against hers, and she felt herself getting wet. Sarah was stiff and nervous at first, but after the shock of the kiss, her hands were now all over Carmen.

Carmen broke away from the kiss, and looked over at Jimmy while Sarah nibbled and kissed her neck. His nod to her, imperceptible to anyone else, told him he was OK with this. The bulge in his pants told her he was more than just OK with it.

“Did you miss that Sarah,” whispered Carmen in her ear, while her hand drifted up Sarah’s slim body to her breast.

“Mhmm,” she whispered, pulling Carmen closer, kissing her again, closing her eyes and feeling Carmen’s warm hand slide to the back of her sundress and undo the clasp. Sarah’s hand was on Carmen’s waist under her singlet, pulling her insistently into the kiss. Carmen’s hand drifted to the dress strap on Sarah’s shoulder and pushed it down to free her left breast.

Sarah felt a chill of excitement run through her when Carmen’s hand gently grazed her nipple and cupped her breast in her hand, then she felt Carmen push her dress down, completely, letting it fall to the floor.

“Come with me baby,” she whispered, taking Sarah, now naked but for her white panties, upstairs to the bedroom. The men followed behind.

Up the stairs of the studio apartment was the bed, a high framed king-size. Carmen pulled Sarah in for another kiss, her hands exploring her mostly naked body. Then Carmen guided her to the bed, and laid Sarah down on her back in the center.

Carmen pulled her singlet off and undid her bra, letting her heavy natural breasts spill out of the black lingerie. Carmen admired Sarah in the bed, her lithe body, pale, freckled.

She leaned over Sarah’s face, letting her fondle and suck her tits. A soft moan escaped Carmen’s lips. She’d missed this.

Carmen looked to the men who had followed them to the upstairs. Both had bulges in their jeans and were watching their girlfriends intently.

Carmen hooked her fingers in Sarah’s thong and pulled if off of her, revealing her sex. She had a little patch of ginger pubic hair above her smooth pussy. Carmen tossed the wet panties to Ben, who put them to his nose and smelled his girlfriend on them.

“This is how you do it boys,” she said to the men, then slid down between Sarah’s thighs. She started slowly, kissing her way up Sarah’s pale thighs. Spreading her legs, she move up to her pussy, slowly trailing her tongue around her labia, getting closer and more insistent with each pass.

“Mhmmm baby yeaaa,” purred Sarah, her hips already moving with pleasure. She rubbed her tits, tweaking and teasing her nipples. The anticipation built as Carmen explored her. A shudder of pleasure ran up her spine when she felt Carmen’s breath on her wet folds.

Carmen slid tongue down to the bottom of Sarah’s wet pussy and licked straight upward, spreading her lips while she did. She moved to her clit and started gently licking her, first teasing around, then on it.

“Ooooo Carmen,” Sarah moaned, her hand finding Carmen’s head, “you’re-you’re so fuuuucking good baby aaaa,” the rest was lost in screams of pleasure. She held Carmen on her while her hips bucked against her licks and her orgasm peaked.

Sarah collapsed back into the bed with a moan, and Carmen’s licking slowed. Sarah saw the men; Ben had his cock out of his jeans and was stroking himself, a dab of pre-cum shone on his circumcised tip. Jimmy hadn’t taken his out yet, but his hand was in his pants and rubbing the growing bulge contained within. She licked her lips with anticipation.

“Boys…” said Carmen, lifting her face from Sarah’s quaking pussy, “her titties need some love.” She stood and slid out of her dark jeans. She felt goosebumps on her olive skin when she peeled off her black panties.

The two men moved over to each side of Sarah on the bed. Ben climbed up to her and started kissing and folding Sarah while Jimmy pulled his pants off and then joined them, sucking on her nipple.

Carmen, naked, slid back down between Sarah’s thighs. She ran her tongue up and down from her clit to her puckered hole, each time she slid her tongue inside Sarah’s pussy, savouring the taste of her.

Sarah started to moan loudly. The attention on both her nipples combined with the licks was driving her wild. Carmen stopped for a moment, then Sarah felt Carmen’s index and middle fingers part her soaking pussy lips and slide inside her.

“Ohhh fuuuuuaaacck,” she moaned. Carmen started licking her clit, while she fingered her G-spot, and her little finger teased the damp rim of her asshole.

She thrashed her hips, each time driving Carmen’s fingers deeper inside her. Sarah screamed out, holding Carmen’s head on her as orgasm after orgasm rolled through her, her body seemed to levitate from pleasure.

Carmen lifted her head as Sarah’s orgasm subsided. Sarah had squirted in her mouth and all over her lips, and chin.

Carmen sat up slowly, the room quiet but for the creek of the bed as she stood, and Sarah’s panting moans as she recovered. Carmen walking slowly over to the drawer next to the bed.

“That’s how you make a girl cum,” she said, walking to her boyfriend, and kissing him deeply on the lips so he could taste Sarah on her. She felt his cock on her leg, hard, ready.

“She’s all yours now boys,” she said to the men. Then still addressing them, she looked straight Sarah’s eyes, she said, “Fuck her.”

She opened the drawer and pulled out a six-inch purple dildo from the nightstand, and then sat on the loveseat across from the bed as the men pulled the last of their clothes off.

Ben felt his heart flutter with excitement as he knelt over Sarah in the bed. His cock was already rock hard from seeing his girlfriend cum all over Carmen’s face, now, he just hoped he didn’t cum to fast.

Sarah reached up eagerly to pull his member into her mouth. He groaned as she took him eagerly, deep, her tongue swirling on the tip. Then, she gasped around his cock as Jimmy pushed himself into her soaking went pussy.

Ben gasped aloud as Sarah popped his cock out of his mouth to take a breath. Sarah’s legs were in the air and Jimmy was slamming his cock into her. Behind him on the loveseat, Carmen had her dildo, shiny with her juices, buried in her pussy while she watched.

Sarah took Ben back into her mouth, tasting the salty precum on him. Each time she moaned with pleasure Ben groaned and thrust deeper into her mouth.

“Don’t forget to switch, use her,” said Carmen forcefully, from the corner, as if directing them for her personal porno, all the while slowly ramming the dildo deep into herself.

Jimmy slid out of Sarah’s slippery pussy, and she rolled over onto her hands and knees. Ben got behind her, giving her pale round ass a smack.

Jimmy brought his cock, slippery with her cum, up to her mouth and groaned with pleasure as she engulfed it eagerly. Ben pushed himself roughly into Sarah’s soaking wet pussy, causing her to moan around Jimmy’s cock. Beside them on the couch, Carmen came again on her dildo watching her friend get spit roasted.

Ben sped up, giving Sarah a smack on the ass. He grabbed hold of her hips, slamming himself as deep as he could. Each thrust drove Jimmy’s cock into her mouth. Her cries of pleasure muffled by his hot flesh. She tasted his pre-cum and gagged a little when Ben thrust extra hard. She closed her eyes, being driven back and forward on the two cocks inside her.

Sarah’s pussy spasmed and tightened on Ben as she orgasmed, her cries muffled by cock. She soaked Ben’s crotch as he started to cum.

“Gaaa, fuckfuckfuck,” he cried out, slamming his spirting cock deep inside Sarah’s orgasming pussy.

“Hahhh fuck, I’m gonna cum,” groaned Jimmy. Ben pulled out of Sarah and she collapsed down on the bed and rolled over. She reached for Jimmy’s cock as started to cum. His hot cum shot all over her cheek and lips before she engulfed him, taking the rest of his load in her mouth.

She sucked him greedily, his salty cum filled her mouth. She pulled his cock out of her mouth, letting some of the cum dribble out down her cheeks, then swallowed the rest so that they could all see her do it.

Ben, still gasping from the orgasm, slid over and put his messy cock in Sarah’s mouth. She sucked their combined cum off his cock, feeling him twitch in her mouth. She collapsed back in the bed, looking over to Carmen.

Carmen nearly laying on the couch, was slamming her dildo inside herself while her other hand toyed her asshole. She let out a feral scream of pleasure and her juices ran down her hands.

She pulled the toy out and collapsed onto the floor in front of the couch, panting. Ben was collapsed on the bed with Sarah beside him. Ribbons of cum ran down her face and oozed out of her puffy, glistening pussy. Jimmy staggered over to the loveseat Carmen was using and sat, his knees next her.

They sat for some time in happy silence, gasping from their shared pleasures.

“That was fun,” chuckled Ben.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)