More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by bryce193 bryce193

Who are you ?

Jimenez Gilman, age 23

"Jimenaz Gilman

age 23, room 345, floor 3. Your roonmate is already here, she just went up about 5 minutes ago." Says the consier inside the dorm building.

Jimenez then takes her student ID, and swipes it to open the door. She drags one suitcase on wheels behind her. She reaches the third floor via elevator, for theirs no stairs, and heads to room 345. She knocks before entering.

"Hello...im Jimenez, your new roommate " she says after knocking.

"Come on in comes a muffled females voice from within.

She opens the door and sees a blonde girl with glasses.

"Hiya im Stephanie, I hope we get to be good friends " she says.

"We will see...so which bed is mine?" Jimenez asks

"Either...i hadn't chose one yet, so I'll take which ever you don't want " replys Stephanie.

Jimenez sits her suit case by the closer bed, and sits on it. She keens back, and relaxes, her first class isn't til around 7 pm tonight. Jimenez Gilman has chosen the business path of education, in hopes of starting her own clothing store.

"Gotta go....got class soon, and I'm meeting a friend their, feel free to unpack anything you wish, and we will talk later possibly " says Stephanie leaving the room. Stephanie actually doesn't have class till 4pm, but she wanted to shower, and get a bite to eat first.

Jimenez waits, napping until time for her first class. Her phone alarm goes off at 5:15 pm.she heads out around 5:30 pm to head over to the class building pn campus.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)