More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

What happens?

Jessie starts down the aisle

You are quite excited. You are finally going to marry the love if your life. You survey the crowd but do not notice that the entire audience is female. Each is dressed in a type of clothing you like: some fifties type full dresses, some tigh short mini skirts some sun dresses.

Suddenly the music begins and Jessie starts down the aisle. From head to toe she is dressed in a pink confection. She is wearing a pink ribbon in her hair which is up in a flurry of curls. Her dress is a halter top that is quite revealing. Her back is completely bare. Jessie is like her sister, very slightly built, so there is no danger of anything falling out of her dress. She is usually quite modest anyway.

The rest of the dress is quite full. The skirt is just past knee length and puffed out with at least 80 yards of quite stiff and rustling petticoats. Doe know hows much you like petticoats. She is wearing dark hosiery and 3 inch pink high heels. I do notice that her lipstick also matches her dress and shoes and she is made up with heavy eye makeup and her cheek bones are very prominent.

Just as she reaches me, before she moves off to the left, Jessie gives you a very passionate french kiss and whispers, "I wish I was marrying you."

next bridesmaid

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)