More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Thefella8000 Thefella8000

What Celebrity do you manage?

Jessie Reyez

Jessie Reyez was so mean to you her manager, and her debut studio album just came out. You did everything with promoters to get her all the money with sponsors, and get her a new contract.

She could care less she was such a rotten person to you, but she was nice to her fans thought which you hated even more. You was nice to everybody but you, and you wanted on her for that very reason.

She was at home when you send a email to her, and it had a hypnosis email attached to it. She couldn’t stop starring at the spiral she even began to drool a little bit.

The best part was you told Jessie to keep her ear piece in because you had to tell her something important later, and to your shock she actually did it.

“Hello Miss Reyez can you here me?”

“Yes” she responded mindlessly.

“Good now say you hate all your fans show your true colors, and stop putting on an act for your fans. “We all know what a horrible person you really are” you smirk as you give the command. “You will also say in the tweet you were only nice to your fans to get them to buy your first studio album.”

“She tweeted that she hated all of her fans, and that it was just all an act to get people to buy her first studio album.”

You smirk as you see her tweet, and you then tell her “from now on In and out of trance you will obey your manager Roy.” “Also your trigger word to be put back into your mindless hypnotic state is sleepy.” You then tell her to meet you in your office tomorrow for a nice long chat. You then wake her up from her hypnotic like trance.

What happens in your office tomorrow?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)