More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Phoenixdown1 Phoenixdown1

Who does Ashton pick?

Jessica

There was only one option. Ashton had way yo much history with Chrissy. Jessica was more of an enemy than a friend. He took the rope and did as instructed.

Jessica instantly woke up. Thrashing on her binds "Ashton.. " "JUSTIN". "You sick fuck, i always knew you were a piece of shit" Jessica spat on Ashtons shirt.

"Well well well... hello Jessica " the voice said "welcome to the green room" chuckling.

All you need to do is sit there and try to keep your mouth shut"

Jessica was lost in her emotions, terrified of her sudden circumstances.

"Ashton are you ready for your first challange?"..."you have five minutes" a screen with 5.00 comes on the wall "if you don't cum on Jessica's face in less than five minutes the whole world will know what you did"

Ashton was speachless, he had no idea how he was going to be able to do this, the timer was already counting down. He cleared his thoughts gaining immense willpower. He looked over at Chrissy then Mila he put thoughts in his head of the both of them naked, fondling with each other, his dick was getting hard, he had the momentum now.

Open or closed eyes

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)