More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by VixxTheLover VixxTheLover

What do you have in mind to edit?

Jessica Biel

Now you move on to Jessica Biel, long considered one of the most beautiful women in the world.

You start with some basic changes. Instead of being born in 1982, you make her a bit younger, giving her years of additional youth carrying on to present day.

None of her earliest work had nudity or sex, so making her younger would not cause any legal problems. You do have her develop a bit earlier to allow the early work to happen as it did, but without any sexual additions.

When she was younger Jessica Biel had a figure that was legendary, an unbelievable ass, a thin waist and breasts that were a good shape, 36-26-36 with a 36c bust. You give her a bit more in her hips and a bit larger breasts, for 37-26-36, with double d-cup breasts.

Bigger, fuller, even more beautiful. You give her wider hips as well, and her big muscular ass looks great on her slightly wider frame. You have her fill out to this body in her teens.

You also decide to do a little editing magic, and make it so that she ages very gracefully. At 30 she would be able to pass for 18, at 40 she would be able to pass for 25 or so, and so on.

Lastly, you are no fan of her weight loss more recently in her career, something you would prefer actresses avoid, so she will keep her curves. If she had children, her body will bounce back remarkably.

Also you will give her the acting lessons you have to other actresses you worked with, giving them acting ability they might have never dreamed of.

You do change a Gear Magazine photo shoot that Jessica Biel did when she was seventeen. It would be far too risqué for her new age, so you have that pushed back to when she is the exact age when she did it the first time. Of course it will cause less of a bother, as this is now a very different world where nudity and sexuality are concerned.

All of that out of the way, you decide to start with 7th Heaven, a TV show that was due for a bit more grittiness, that would benefit from the changes your work has caused with the rating system.

The show still starts in 1996, but starts when Jessica Biel and the family are younger. The storylines of her in high school begin later in the series, to be more appropriate for her age.

Sexual content and nudity is now mainstream, even on Disney shows, and where any TV show or movie can show nudity, including genitals, and artistic penetration sex, if the show is at night the sex can be more erotic. Late night shows or movies can now go fully pornographic.

So on to 7th Heaven and the Camden family.

How do you change the show?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)