More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by zig322 zig322

Who is Miranda's mysterious guest?

Jessica, a nerdy girl she used to bully in high school

The person in front of her was Jessica Nedlemier, a girl who went to the same high school as her, one of the nerds who Miranda had for some reason wanted to make life a living hell. Back then, Jessica was a short girl with curly red hair, usually wore a checkered dress, knee high socks, big glasses and usually had her face covered in acne. Miranda was the head cheerleader, everyone looked up to her and her fellow cheerleaders would do everything she commanded.

Miranda had forgotten the reason why she wanted to constantly humiliate the poor girl, but every week she seemed to think of a new way to torment her. One time she dragged her into the cheerleaders locker room so her teammates could take turns giving her a spanking, by the end Jessica's poor ass was as red as her hair as Miranda was filming everything from the first spank to when Jessica ran out crying. Another time she had her lackeys hold Jessica in place as Miranda tickled her feet until she was nearly passed out and wet herself.

All she did was nothing in comparison to graduation day, as before the ceremony she had talked to the nerdy redhead, claiming to want bygones to be bygones, only to have her group drag the girl into the janitor's closet, strip her naked, tied up and gagged, with Miranda leaving a message on her to the janitor, saying it was a going away present from the graduates. She never saw her at the ceremony, probably either still tied up in the closet, or got untied and ran home, or maybe the janitor found her and accepted his gift. Either way Miranda never found out and never saw her again until now.

Miranda realizes how much of a massive bitch she was in her youth, thinking back to what she did to Jessica, and looking at her now, Jessica really changed. Her red hair was no longer curly, but straight and sleek. She seemed to change her fashion sense, wearing a purple dress, very formfitting and showing off her new sexy figure, with black high heels. Her glasses now sharp and stylish on her clear, pale and smooth face. Jessica had really become a beautiful woman since high school, rivaling Miranda.

"Oh, Jessica, how nice to see you again..." Miranda awkwardly greets, the memories of what she did to the woman in front of her coming back to her, while Jessica staring at her with a fierce glare. "W-What brings you here?"

what does Jessica say?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)