More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Lasta Lasta

What's next?

Jesse (thin, weak, 18 year old male)

Jesse had been crying all night. It was a wonder he got any sleep.

A few weeks ago, he had been convicted, along with a group of his friends, for breaking into miltiple houses belonging to rich, high-profile celebrities in the area and making off with many valuable items. And since they lived in California, there were a myriad of celebrity homes to break into.

Jesse had been beating himself up ever since the police first showed up at his house to arrest him. He was such an idiot for going along with his friends. It wasn't even his idea. A couple of girls from his group had been all giddy when they found the address of one of Paris Hilton's homes and had convinced them all to go visit. They were only supposed to have gone and looked around. But then they got carried away and began stealing things. The gratification from this was so great that they began to actively look for houses to break into. The repeated successes they had made them cocky, and eventually they stopped taking some precautions. It wasn't long after they stopped that the police got their hands on some clear video footage of them jumping the fence.

The court trial was pretty traumatizing, but it went by quick. Jesse's defense lawyers convinced him to take a plea deal in return for a lighter sentence. Because of this, his team expected him to get a lighter sentence of a few months, or 1 year max.

Jesse wiped away his tears and went to sleep, for good this time. The next morning was his day to be sentenced. From there he would be taken straight to prison.

Tonight was the last time in a while that he would be sleeping safe and sound, in his own bed.

The Next Morning

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)