More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Dunn811 Dunn811

What's next?

Jessa and Peter split, Peter found a new wife but Jessa still a mean bitch.

Jessa decide to split with Peter.

Peter thought the pills didn’t work and was ok with the divorce since Jessa really became a mean bitch to him all the time.

He found another wife 2-3 month after.

Peter.: I love you so much Blair. You look absolutely fantastic.

Blair.: Thank you.

Peter.: Woah, who’s that? I didn’t agree to do a threesome Blair.

_Blair.: _Oh don’t worry, it ain’t a threesome. Jessa told me all your fantasy and she said you loved seeing her get fucked by others.

_Peter.: _Not true at all.

_Blair.: _Oh, she lied? Well, it’s too late because here is my new husband. He pleased me so much and I want you to stay with us but you can only watch and maybe clean me after.

Peter.: The fucking bitch, I hate her so much!

Blair.: Stop and just enjoy, try to be open minded about it. If you love me so much you’ll love seeing me having pleasure.

Blair was fucked in front of Peter.

It aroused a little bit Peter but he was still pissed Jessa screwed him of being happy with is new wife.

Blair.: Just enjoy babe.

Black guy.: Yes enjoy white sissy while I fuck your ex wife.

Peter.: * sigh * you…

Blair.: It feels so good!

Peter.: No…

Blair.: I’m cumming!

Black guy.: Again? Haha.

Peter.: I HATE YOU JESSA!

Black guy.: Shut up loser.

Blair.: Oh my god it was so good. Go get your reward now Peter.

Peter.: No

Black guy.: Come clean her pussy or I’ll beat you up.

Peter.: I…

Peter cleaned Blair pussy and was a bit erected doing so. He still loved her but he wasn’t pleased to be an in cuckold relationship yet.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)